• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Nicktoon Club

Like all the worlds are harmed by some force. And some characters are trapped. And you have to help 'em through after falling through the TV.

Or if perhaps we could manage SOMETHING where we're all whatever character we chose? Make that useful? I used to do a LOT of Catscratch RPGs, I think I've got ol' Gordo down pat.

Well, I DO digress that I do an OK Zim. Only due to Flareth's pushing though, but I suppose I miiiight be able to do it of my own time. ;D

i do a pretty good Ren.

I have another idea though:

You play as children. You don't know it yet, but you have a computer chip inserted into your brain with data of a cartoon. You find out when you suddenly fall into the Nicktoon world that it is in trouble and you can transform into a morph of that character or full version, which you are the character.

That sounds pretty neat! Just a question because I need to know EVERYTHING, though - you say either morph or full - so basically, sometimes they're aware they were once children and sometimes they aren't? What determines which one happens? I'm just clarification-happy. Guess we'll get it worked out when/if the thing gets going.

Where has this thread been all my life *join*

My favorite Nicktoons are:
Invader Zim
Rugrats
Rocko's Modern Life
Catscratch
Rocket Power
The Fairly OddParents

Yeah, pretty much everything that wasn't made in 2007 or later. Now they have these crap shows...

I call GIR!

You are accepted, Ambipom.

IrkSplee, they are actually children, but they can morph into...I'll use the term Nickmorphs for now...but they can moprh fully, but they AREN'T the real character.

OK, you confused me just a tad there with the "or"... I'm easily confused, don't mind me. I get it now. Hoorah! OK, input from the rest of the club? Who's up for this?

It could work sorta, I guess. Looks good anyway.

And because I can't resist...

Ambipom, who put the bacon in the soap...?

I guess I'll ask if I can join. I used to only watch Nicktoons. Not any more, but I occaisonally watch them. My favorites:

Kappa Mikey (:D)
Spongebob (Older ones; the new ones rot)
Fairly OddParents (It's maintained it's consistancy of being good for quite a while)

...that's about it.

It was "Dib opens a door." and "Zim's Box."

I memorized that? Sad....but they would be awesome episodes.

Back
Top Bottom