• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Café of Doom

Re: The Café of Doom

If you change your name, DA, I will never know who you are ever again until you change it back.

I remember you as DA first and Rizadon second - the phase where everyone had MLP:FiM usernames was very confusing. Never really was sure who was who, honestly, until I hovered over their username.

I remember you as DA first and Rizadon second - the phase where everyone had MLP:FiM usernames was very confusing. Never really was sure who was who, honestly, until I hovered over their username.

Hmm, seconded. It didn't help that EVERYONE DID IT AT THE SAME TIME.

I mean, really. It'd have been one thing if say, one person did it and then a couple followed, but it was like the whole forum decided to go brony.

Hmm, seconded. It didn't help that EVERYONE DID IT AT THE SAME TIME.

I mean, really. It'd have been one thing if say, one person did it and then a couple followed, but it was like the whole forum decided to go brony.

LET US COME TOGETHER BRONIES

Members:
the whole goddamn forum

Well, I enjoyed the phase of everyone liking it, and the avatars were fun (I had a pony avatar for a while, too). It was just... really confusing.

Actually, I haven't watched any FiM for a while. Discussing it always makes me want to, though. It was a fun show.

Never watched it myself. I mean, hell I just NOW got to finish Legend of Kora's second season.

And by now I mean like a month ago.

I never moved on to LOK's second season. :( I know, I know... AtLA username! But LOK was a disappointment, personally, and I never heard it got much better.

I really never finish anime. Like, at all. Either I get bored of subtitles or Netflix only has one season or something. I would like to watch some Fairy Tail, but Netflix only has one season and YouTube isn't very reliable. Cool first season, though.

On a completely different topic, anyone have any good food recently? I just made a sandwich with all of the meat in the house. It was glorious, and all carnivores in the world would be jealous.

I'd like some peppermint tea sweetened with manuka honey please.

And some vegetarian and vegan friendly imitation cod :)

I watch cute anime usually. I don't like violence and over seriousness much. Lady Jewelpet is awesome, its fun watching the girls learn how to be ladies =D My brother likes to watch it with me too and i also love how its by sanrio, the creators of hello kitty <3 One of my most favorite cats ever...

I should get back into card captor sakura sometime too i haven't finished it yet but its adorable. Lee's crush on sakura is cute too. :3

Oh no, I'm getting invested into another video game, my heart can't take much more of getting so into these characters' lives.

Hey guys.
I'm back.
Wait, you didn't even know i was gone?
I'll have a coffee, with extra sadness.

I always love seeing that notification that pops up whenever you don't post for two weeks, because for me, it's always definitely been way more than two weeks since I've last posted.

Anyway, yo.

I always love seeing that notification that pops up whenever you don't post for two weeks, because for me, it's always definitely been way more than two weeks since I've last posted.

Anyway, yo.
DarkAura where have you been.

Oh, y'know, I've just been in the fandom void for the past three months or something. Same old, same old, really.

Anyway, yo.
I know, right?!

I'm glad there's no cute Eevee or something looking at me when that pops up; I don't have the heart to tell it that I've been gone for yonks.

Well, this is my 100th post, so... hows it going with you guys?

I really love the Cave, but it's been hard trying to come back. I've missed you all so dearly though.

Wow, we're just one member away from getting 3,000 members!

Back
Top Bottom