• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings

CodeJen

Pronoun
she
Glad to be here because I have a question I hope someone can answer. But first, as requested, a little about me.

I live in San Jose, CA. My husband has worked for Apple for 25 years. We have a 6 year old son. DH began playing PG with him in mid-July, and after observing how much fun they were having, I decided to check it out too. I immediately became completely obsessed with the game (which is my nature, generally), but on the upside, I've lost 10 pounds from all the walking around and going to parks that we now do even more than before.

Cheers!

Heyo! You remind me of this lady from my work. She got go for her son, but she's way more into it than he is.

Haha, that's actually happened with my mom. I told her about Pokémon Go and she's been obsessed with it ever since (even though she doesn't really like games). It's a healthy way and a good encouragement to go and exercise.

Good to have you here (I'm new too), and I hope you find an answer to that burning question. :)

Back
Top Bottom