• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
song-chart-memes-barack-obama.jpg

That is so true. XD

I found this awesome site called Googlelolz, and It inspired me to do a few searches of my own. While they aren't quite as funny as the ones on the site, I do find them to be quite stupid.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I win.

391.jpg

the fuck am I supposed to know.

Google_suggest.JPG

So... much... confusion

5464.png

You fail sex ed forever. I'd link to the TV Tropes page of the same title, but then I'd trap everyone in an infinite loop, and I'm just not that assholish.

Link because it's too big.
GET HELP.

shitbigfoot.png

Good question.

Picture_4.png

ಠ_ಠ

Picture_1.png

ಠ_ಠ x2

Picture_2.png

Get off Google, maybe then.

Google_suggestion.png

I saw the Yahoo Answers question on this. My god was it a truckload of fail.

Truth.png

So much truth in one little search box.

poster71116876.jpg

Okay, I know "Why Can't I" is a song, but phrased that way it sounds ridiculous. And that's without even touching the "why can't I own a Canadian" question here.

googl3.JPG

We'll be seeing Terminators with search engines any time now.
"Searching for phrase AK-47..."

google_29.jpg

One of these things is not like the other~

google_28.jpg

Um, what.

google_27.jpg

Neither do I. Screw you Mickey. |:[

google_25.jpg

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back