• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 is a popular pokemon in the early anime that got abandoned 1-2 times. Serebii's anime section helped me, since I didn't remember anything about the old anime. ^^;

Eon Spirit: The title is a very good hint if you try to connect it to Pokemon.

Okay, what Pokemon in one of the first episodes was abandoned, then found, then dropped off at a daycare-place? You don't actually see the abandoning.

That sounded really confusing...,

Yay, got it! But I still don't get what glitches have to do with anything. Nevertheless, shouldn't have taken me that long...

Although it's floppy like some water-types, it can't be water because it's also squishy. Although it's squishy like some poison-types, it can't be poison because it's also floppy.

So I'm on #30. I'm thinking it's something to do with the jump between generations II and III?

30: It was part of something that changed that you could notice without delving too deep into the game. Like, really simple.

-shakes head- Sorry, no. Think of something you see when you first enter the actual site that has Pokemon sprites in/on/involved in it.

Oh, thanks, Chewy! That was murder. Now I'm stuck on four. *Shot* Does it have to do with how to distribute stats on Fakemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom