• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ITT I describe all the countries I've been to in one sentence.

I rather have grumbling than the US service of "BUY MY SHIT PLEASE HOW CAN I HELP YOU".

That service is so fake it hurts. At least the English don't care and act like it.

I visited the US this year and absolutely loved it. The people we met were all lovely - the strangers we bumped into all seemed thrilled to meet people from the UK and while I love that kind of enthusiasm, I understand how people could prefer the more restrained approach people in the UK generally have.

I like pretty much every country I've been to (about half of Europe, the US and NZ), but I'm extremely easily pleased, so.

Tell us some cool Iceland tourist spots so I can convince my parents to vacation there some day! Information from a native is always better than the ones from some random traveling site.

Funnily enough, the natives always seem to know less because they don't visit their own tourist spots.

Anyway, depending on what you want, in Iceland I can recommend the following:

- Go to the Blue Lagoon. If you've ever wondered what it's like to take a warm swim inside a lava field, this would be it. Do wash your hair though - you will get caked in sea salt.

- Hike through the interior. Iceland's interior is massive. If you're scared about the dangers, you can go on a guided tour - I did not, and I am quite happy about that (saves money and you get to stay where you want for as long as you like). Keep in mind that if you do this - Iceland's weather is like an ugly girl in a wardrobe - they just can't choose what to put on, and half the time, it ends up looking positively awful. There's plenty scenery to be had.

I will be back in Iceland one day, when I get monies. Iceland is so damn expensive.

Back
Top Bottom