• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Worst Fears

Oh, guys. You're having a shot, what, once or twice a year? If you've got diabetes, you have to stab yourself several times a day. You really shouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Actually, I didn't mention it before, but I've been absolutely terrified of getting diabetes ever since I got tested for it. I guess that I have really sensitive fingertips or something, or maybe it's just because I wasn't expecting it, but I put my finger into this thingy and I thought that they were just going to test my blood pressure, and then I feel this needle going into my finger and I squeal and can't use that finger for the whole day.

And now, every time I have to go to the doctor's office, they actually do have this thing that goes on your finger, and they have to practically force it on me because I think they're going to do it again.

Also, have I mentioned how I have a bizarre phobia of wet paper, especially paper towels? Because I do, and it sucks because I spill things a lot and I need to clean them up.

Spiders. Hate them with a burning, flaming passion.

I so agree. I refuse to watch any movie scene involving spiders, and the giant spiders where the only things in Resident Evil to actually give me nightmares. And that demon possesed girl from the Exorcist literally scares me to the point of near tears. And any kind of enemy/boss that hunts you down in a video game and is unkillable (Nemesis, SA-X, the bear from Condemned 2) is highly likely to get me to wet myself in fear.

Back
Top Bottom