• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FOURTH APPRENTICE SUMMARY~

"Dovekit and Ivykit--kin of the great leader Firestar--are poised to become ThunderClan apprentices. Soon, one sister will have an ominous dream--and will begin to realize that she possesses mystical skills unmatched by any cat.

"In the midst of a cruel season that threatens the lives of all four warrior Clans, bonds will be forged, promises made, and three young cats will start to unravel the secrets that bind them together."

... I thought TFA was supposed to continue with the Po3 characters? Then how are these guys related to Fi- oh yeah. Whitewing's kits, of course. I knew it. <333

Actually, it's Dovekit on the cover of TFA. Ivypaw is on the cover of Echoes. (And it was Kate.)

Leafpool said:
YOU MADE ME READ THAT SPOILER LINE O<

... wut. Hao is that a spoiler. She could be patrolling the WindClan border, or hunting near it, or going to the Gathering, or just near the lakeshore, or leaving the camp on a windy day, or time-travelling, or on an epic journey, or dreaming, or ANYTHING.

Last edited:
... wut. Hao is that a spoiler. She could be patrolling the WindClan border, or hunting near it, or going to the Gathering, or just near the lakeshore, or leaving the camp on a windy day, or time-travelling, or on an epic journey, or dreaming, or ANYTHING.

'CAUSE NOW I KNOW WHAT ONE OF THE LINES IN THE BOOK IS O<

Damnit! I spent all my money forgetting about the fact that Sunrise comes out next Tuesday. I'm going to have to sell some games to Gamestop to get the money. Anyways, aside from that epic summary is epic.

... I was on TVTropes, reading the Warriors section, and I... I accidentally highlighted a Sunrise spoiler without realizing it spoiled Sunrise...

... I didn't want to read the spoilers until the book came out...

SHIT. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.
HOLLYLEAF DIES OF COURSE I HAD TO FIND THAT FACT OUT

I ALSO HAD TO FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS THE TRAITOR

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

somebody comfort me ; ;

Waoh those spoilers suck.
If Hollyleaf dies, then how the hell will the prophecy come true? And why is TFA called that if Hollyleaf dies?

I read spoilers all the time :D
But seriously. FOURTH apprentice.
But wait... Does that mean...
both Ivykit and Dovekit are part of the prophecy, maybe?

But wait... Does that mean...
both Ivykit and Dovekit are part of the prophecy, maybe?

That'd make sense. And it'd explain why Hollyleaf hasn't shown any signs of having any powers. Although that'd be like a big fuck you to the fans. Alos
If Hollyleaf turned traitor, does that make her the one said to turn evil? I was thinking that was Lionblaze but that theory died for me with the events of Long Shadows.

Aaah quick change the 'for to an equal sign DDDD:

Hollyleaf dies wtf DDD: But if she's the traitor, how'd.. I'd better shut up before Leafpool kills me >_>

Or SHE KILLS EVERYONE AND EATS THEIR BRAINS WITH HER FINALLY DISCOVERED BRAIN-RIPPING OUT AND EATING POWERS!!!11!!

Or she accidentally does something, like.. get mind controlled by Tigerstar and TURNS INTO TIGERSTAR >:DDD

..I suck >_<

Or SHE KILLS EVERYONE AND EATS THEIR BRAINS WITH HER FINALLY DISCOVERED BRAIN-RIPPING OUT AND EATING POWERS!!!11!!

Or she accidentally does something, like.. get mind controlled by Tigerstar and TURNS INTO TIGERSTAR >:DDD

..I suck >_<

... I really hope it's fakedeath.

I will actually stop reading the series if that's true. D:

Also...
isn't there already an Ivy- in ShadowClan? D:< WAY TO GO REUSING NAMES, ERINS.

Also...
isn't there already an Ivy- in ShadowClan? D:< WAY TO GO REUSING NAMES, ERINS.
... there are six White-s.

And as for the Sunrise problem, I have a theory.

A while ago, I decided that Hollyleaf's power would have something to do with the soul, since Lionblaze is body and Jayfeather is min (mind-body-soul).

Hollyleaf's power was said to be revealed in Sunrise.

Thus I believe that since the Erins likely would not kill Hollyleaf since the part she plays in the prophecy and the series is crucial, her power is either that she's not, in fact, dead, or that she can inhabit cats' bodies from beyond the grave. It fits "soul", doesn't it? I can't believe they'd kill her. It's gotta be a fakedeath, so...

... thoughts? (Nobody reveal to me what Hollyleaf's actual power is if you know.)

Yeah, but that bugs me, too. D:

Her power is clearly that she's so awesome she can't die ever. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom