• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was going to Portland, so I should remind my mom. Four days is.... let's see. It's Tuesday, in four days that's a Saturday. Good, I should be able to make it, but I should have to remind my mother. I'm pretty sure she's written a note about it, but just in case.

normally I would stress out about getting the new warriors book the day it comes out but this time my uncle who reads them preordered it for me and I still got it the day it came out.

I thought I was going to Portland, so I should remind my mom. Four days is.... let's see. It's Tuesday, in four days that's a Saturday. Good, I should be able to make it, but I should have to remind my mother. I'm pretty sure she's written a note about it, but just in case.

Flametail'll be the only cat there. ;D

(or she'll be carrying a mountain of Russian Warriors books amirite)

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

I thought Hollyleaf dying was just a theory! And she went and told that the three weren't really Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw's kits, and she killed Ashfur, and Leafpool had to leave ThunderClan AFTER HOLLYLEAF TRYING TO FORCE HER TO EAT DEATHBERRIES.

*cries* ;_; Why? WHY?

...I shouldn't have read those spoilers >.<
I've only received the first three books from Po3 in the mail yesterday, but I ordered them with another book, so I read that first, then I read up to and including chapter eight of The Sight. I like it so far =]
Jaypaw = <3

~Until next time
Dawnwish

so I am guessing that most people have finished sunrise I am only halfway through.

I haven't even got it yet ;~;
The nearest bookstore had Eclipse and Long Shadows, but they were hardcover - the rest of my Warriors books are paperback. And they didn't even have Sunrise yet ;~;

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Flametail'll be the only cat there. ;D

(or she'll be carrying a mountain of Russian Warriors books amirite)

Chances are I shall also be the only 5'4" blonde, brown-eyed cat wearing a green shirt, gray pants, and possibly a denim jacket with cats on the back.

(Actually, they're UK ones this tiem. 8D)

Yey, I is typing on a laptop from Beaverton~

^Confusing confusing confusing!
=P
I've read The Sight already and now I've only just finished chapter 2 of Dark River last night.
The prologue scares me, but I remember him from Cats of the Clans.
Lionpaw = >=[

~Until next time
Dawnwish

The prologue scares me

Dark River's prologue is my absolute favorite in all Warriors. It's ominous and nobody knows (when they first read it) what it alludes to - what could be better?

... Actually, I adore all the tunnel scenes on Dark River and, of course, the tunnel scene in Long Shadows so. <333 I mean seriously. You don't get much better than
time-travelling Jaypaw.

Reminds me! I was thinking about the ancient cats and the fourth apprentice one morning during band. At one point in Long Shadows, Jaypaw says that
Lionblaze and Hollyleaf would have been somewhere in the ancient Clan. Of course, Hollyleaf ended up not being part of the prophecy, so she's probably not part of the ancient Clan, but Lionblaze was probably there at some point.

On the subject of the fourth apprentice...

I have two words: Dove's Wing. ;D

Theory time!
We all know that the ancient Clan later becomes the Tribe of Rushing Water. However, I have sufficient evidence to believe that the Tribe somehow is related to the Clans (much like how Clovertail looked like Birchstar and Heavystep and knew how to swim, suggesting a possible connection with RiverClan, in Firestar's Quest).
Evidence 1. Half Moon tells Jaypaw that Whispering Breeze had to catch prey during a long rainy period because she didn't mind getting wet - possible RiverClan connection.
Evidence 2. Jaypaw says Owl Feather looks exactly like Kestrelpaw. Not too good evidence on its own, I admit, but when paired with the other two...
Evidence 3. My most substantial. Jaypaw looks at Half Moon and thinks about her physical structure in comparison with the Tribe cats'. Her physical attributes fit that of a SkyClan cat - powerful haunches for climbing trees. So she might be related to SkyClan through her physical structure - believe it or not, I have more evidence. Her father is a pale gray-and-white tom with pale blue eyes whose name is Chasing Clouds. See the connection?

I <3 Chasing Clouds just because of his name. </random>

Last edited:
Oh, darn, is it the 25th Already?

I guess I forgot. '^^ Sorry. Originally I would be going to Great Wolf Lodge as well, but since that was cancelled, I forgot.

Oh well, have fun, Flametail! Could you tell me what it's like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom