• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but not with the voice he uses for Itachi. I chose Steve Blum because he's the guy who voices Zabuza, and I could see Brokenstar sounding like Zabuza.

Now that I think about it, Dante Basco would make a good Hawkfrost, and I could also see David Brimmer pulling off Sol.

Cillian Murphy would, and always will be, the best voice for Sol ever in my mind. Mostly because Murphy was in the movie Sunshine, which was about the sun going out, which reminded me of Sol's predictions about the eclipse/'the sun burning out'.

That is pretty good, I admit. If that didn't go with Brokenstar, I could see it being Darkstripe, Mudclaw, or even Hawkfrost (though Dante basco could still pull Hawkfrost well)

I could see Johnny Young Bosch voicing Scourge, if he uses the voice he uses for Sasori (quality's garbage, but it's the best I could find)

I only received Shattered Peace, A Clan in Need, and Fading Echoes in the mail last Thursday and I've finished them all by Sunday morning.

Fading Echoes was epic, but I dislike the way every little romantic hint is so bluntly obvious. I liked insisting that something was going on between two cats, even if it wasn't necessarily canon. I liked guessing what cats would end up mating. But now, everything is so cutesy and romantic all the time.

That's the only peeve that I think I have, or at least, can remember at the moment. Everything else was just epic win, and I actually read the book instead of going to the pool like I could have chosen to do - I was at a hotel this past weekend.

I think it was because it might have been one of the other authors... Erin Hunter is actually three people, and I guess the one who wrote this book has just a different style. I also found this one a bit more morbid than the other ones.
I'm still sad about Longtail and Briarlight (For any FMA fans, I've made an odd connection between Briarlight and Jean Havoc; they both had their legs crushed by something cylindrical falling on them, if I remember correctly.).

I also bought the newest Seekers book, but haven't gotten around to reading it thanks to about eight other books I want to read.

I knew that Erin Hunter is three people, but I never really payed attention to who wrote what. I don't even think it's just Fading Echoes, either, but that's the book that makes every little romantic action/scene so obvious the most, out of all that come to mind right now.

Honestly, it kind of ruined DovepawxTigerheart for me. Of course, I still want them to go on and like each other, but it was more fun when it was much more subtle =p

I can't wait for Night Whispers...We've got to wait till November >.>

That...is unnatural. There are no words for the monstrosity that is hidden by that link >.>

Horrible names, and I only read a bit of it. Until "Jazzpaw". I got sick of seeing it.
It seriously displeases me to see such an insult as that. I take the Warriors series quite seriously, and I find an insult to the series offensive beyond words. I'd like to flay the child that wrote something as pathetic as that; I'd like to see him/her suffer >______<

[/angry mood]

Did I die for, like, forevers? Yes. Am I coming back now? Probably.

I would just like to say that I would be offended by this fic if not for the fact that it is so fucking hilarious. Seriously. Pretty much everything ever uttered by this author is a Crowning Moment of Awesome and/or a Crowning Moment of Funny. Dear God, I love Warriors so much and hate the n00bs that give us all a bad name, but... she called Graystripe GayStrip. Gay Strip. I mean... just... this is beyond words.

Though I'm still in an irritable mood, I feel better than when I last posted.

And I find that Gay Strip highly amusing =x

stopped at 'JayFeather' wtf CamelCase on canon properly capitalized names and on names which are conventionally what is this I don't even.

Most Warriors fanfics write the Clan names with lowercase "c"s, and I once called someone else on FFnet out for using CamelCase on warrior names. (She yelled at me.)

I think it helps make the fanfic even funnier.

Tell that to all the fans who think Thunderclan is the proper way to spell it >_> And, of course, those who think the term for a cat outside the Clans is rouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom