• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Music Dragon's Actual Music

Music Dragon

Doosic Maggon
Pronoun
she
Given that I've called myself "Music Dragon" for years now, I think it's about time I started being all musical and shit. So here's a few dumb tunes for you. Uploaded to SoundCloud because I don't really know what else.

If you recognize any of these songs, that's cool, because it means I haven't completely messed them up. If you actually like any of them, that's even cooler.

NOTE: I am not a professional. I'm completely self-taught. I don't even know how to read sheet music. I also don't have any real recording equipment. So no, it's not going to sound particularly good. Maybe all you proper musicians with your expensive microphones and fancy techniques and sheet-music reading will cringe, but so be it! I'm the one who's got "Music" in my user name! Take that!

Here's four tracks. Tell me if the links aren't working, because that tends to happen whenever I try to link to something neat.

"What's he done to my soundtrack? John, fetch me my revolver!"

"Isaac and his mother lived alone in a small house on a hill..."

"This flamenco makes me feel FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER!"

"Well, this is the part where he kills us!"
"Hello! This is the part where I kill you!"
"Snake, are you alright? Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAKE!"

I had a beautiful post, filled with my opinions for each individual song. But then this ugly data vampire came. I beat it to death, but the damage was done. In general-the long piano melodies are what I enjoyed the most, and I want to download them but they only come in m4a so that sucks for me I guess. You're Beautiful is also awesome, and the rest are perfectly good. Good job.

I recognize three of them (Ghirahim Flamenco thing, Reconstructing Snake, Build That Wall) and like them all. Good work in general, I don't really have any specific criticism--sorry.

Also I sang along to Build That Wall. In case you wanted to know.

Thank you! Knowing that you sang along to my music makes me feel FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH - no, actually, I meant the opposite.

I really enjoy the Dark World rendition, which I've always found a little too cheery for the "Dark World". The track just makes me wish I could go to a jazz club and sip fancy liquors and listen to fun piano versions of video game music. Sigh.
Maybe some day you'll be able to. Because that sounds like a great idea for a jazz club. I'd go there all the time...!

Also, thank you.

Apparently I haven't posted in this thread for two and a half years! Time is... so weird...

Anyway, here's an Undertale medley from a midnight session. It's kind of a mess. There's like a dozen different songs in there. Actually, uh... I count thirteen. Huh.

Back
Top Bottom