• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Moon Pokemon Mafia~ Sign Up!

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Inside a small abandon warehouse, there were a group of loner Pokemon, rejected by their own kind. Now they have come to get revenge on the Pokemon. These Pokemon were called, New Moon.

That aside, there lived a group of Pokemon who were carefree and innocent. Until the leader of them told them the New Moon Mafia (or the NMM) were after the Cressent Moon Innocents (or the CMI). The CMI dont know who's who. Maybe their leader is a NMM! Maybe that random guy right there is one. Maybe you are one!

So as many characters can join. And, here's something you have controll of, you're pokemon based on one Pokemon nature you pick (like naive, brave, etc) and the ability (like regenorater, sturdy, etc) If someone has the same exact nature and ability, that cannot be picked. however, let's say one guy has sturdy, naive. If you want sturdy, you may pick any nature other than naive. Get it? Sign up!

Last edited:
I'll be sending the role PMs as the people join so no one has to wait when it actually starts

Double post: The number of players i'll accept are 15-20, or possibly 25, if that many.

I have a feeling that if I don't pick wonder guard someone else will.

However, I believe I'll go for color change instead with a quirky nature. Kecleon is cool. :P

Remember, you might get a pokemon that doesnt have the ability, but could. and saying what POKEMON you want is dangerous. (cause its not that kind of mafia)

I'll give your roles in the morning. dont have time to PM you it

Ya Ok, your role has been sent.

And i'll accept another..hmm....8 ish people?

yes it does. although it cant be ALL the same ability, but two people with the same ability is alright

I'm sorry :(

Doesn't it say more than one person can pick the same ability as long as our natures are different?

You can, it's just a ridiculously obvious thing to do. Won't it be boring just being a bulletproof?

Back
Top Bottom