• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 6]

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Night 2]

Well Hurm my inspections haven't turned up anything to interesting nothing really to add here. I got a vanilla someone. :/

So you're also an inspector? Who do you have cleared?

Oh, okay... Well, what were your results? They'll probably be helpful.

I don't know that Paladin should say; there are some roles (like Jack) that only have use unreveled (since their only good is to make the Mafia waste an action).

I'd rather not put anyone at risk. I say that some one does something important then they get targeted by the mafia.

ERROR FOUND ---> begin restart protocol #524896
... USERNAME? unit
... PASSCODE? *** ****
USERNAME AND PASSCODE ACCEPTED---> BEGIN PROGRAM RESTART
ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING: 24 HOURS

^ Haha, that was cool.

I'd rather not put anyone at risk. I say that some one does something important then they get targeted by the mafia.

I know, but we already know you're Tosh. So you're already in danger anyway.

By now there isn't much to do except random lynch. What do you guys think? Let's say... Flower Doll?

Okay, well, Flower Doll sounds okay, I gues... funny how most games end up with her being offed once we have to turn to random lynches due to little information! :C

Maybe 8-bit Paladin should keep his information to himself for now? If he manages to stay alive, which he might well, he could be pretty useful near the endgame when we're down to just a few unidentified players!

Yeah i think I'll keep my info to myself for now. Nothing really interesting to report anyway.

TIME HAS EXPIRED --->

Flower Doll plopped onto the couch, it felt good to be home. Today had been hell at school. She was done with her homework and ready to relax and enjoy the weekend. She had just closed her eyes, pondering on whether to take a nap, when she thought she heard something outside. She sighed and walked to the window, she pulled back the curtains, there was nothing there. Maybe it was the wind? She returned to the couch, deciding she was going to be taking that nap, especially if she as hearing things.

Her eyes closed as she started to fall asleep when she heard a loud crash. She jumped off the couch and lay on the floor. A group of soldiers rushed in and started searching the house, they were getting closer. She was so scared her heart was in her throat. She stood up, and held her hands in the air, crying. The soldiers started yelling commands, she was crying so hard she didn't understand. A older soldier, must be their leader came in, holding a pistol, he stared at Flower Doll. Through her tears she managed to ask, "What's happening?"

The soldier looked at her, "Close your eyes, girl."

SUSPECT Flower Doll HAS BEEN TERMINATED. UPON DEATH HAS BEEN DECLARED INNOCENT ON ALL CHARGES.

UPDATING CASE FILE..... END DAY---> begin NIGHT PHASE
---> ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL COMPLETION: 48 HOURS

Last edited:
Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Night 3]

TIME EXPIRED --->
!WARNING! RUN TIME ERROR # 8246

CERTAIN ACTIONS WILL REMAIN INCOMPLETE. CONTINUE?

-------------------> yes

USER MUST ENTER PASS PHRASE TO CONTINUE. PLEASE ENTER YOUR PASS PHRASE.

-----> *** ****

PASS PHRASE ACCEPTED... RESTARTING...

COMPLETE. PLEASE ENTER A COMMAND OR SEARCH.

---> begin day phase 4

COMMAND ACCEPTED... INITIATING DAY PHASE 4 -----> FURTHER COMMANDS?

---> open case log #18023 under torchwood

COMMAND ACCEPTED OPENING CASE LOG #18023--->

Owen waited outside the hospital. Gwen, well he thought she was Gwen was safe, for now. Then he felt it again, eyes on his back, he turned around, and thought he saw a shadow. He followed it, then he saw someone. They started running, and Owen was fast on their heels; and by shit they were fast.

They turned into an alleyway, and this was it, they were trapped. Catching his breath Owen took a look. A young woman stood in front of him, she was of average height and build with long ginger hair. She looked scared, "Please don't hurt me, I did nothing wrong!"

"Nothing wrong?! You were following me yesterday, and again today! Who are you?"

"My name is Toshiko Sato... " She started to get emotional, "I think- I think... I'm sorry I feel like you're somone I know."

"Toshiko?" Owen said, his voice a little too high. She nodded. He believed her, he had to, if there was any chance that this really was Tosh, they needed to stick together, "It's ok. Come here," he said softly as he put his arm around her to lead her out of the alley. When they got to the street she fell.

Owen knelt down beside her, "Are you alright?"

"My head, it hurts!" she screamed.

Concerned, Owen helped her up and lead her to the hospital.

NO USERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DATABASE AT THIS TIME.
BEGIN SYSTEM RESTART----> ESTIMATED TIME: 48 HOURS

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 4]

Okay guys, I will be away for six weeks so good luck while I'm gone! Cirrus is mafia.

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 4]

TIME HAS EXPIRED--->

Cirrus continued down the street, she had no idea where she was. Her head was pounding and she felt tired. She spun around, she felt like she was being followed. On top of that she didn't know how to get home. Terrified she walked faster. The sky rumbled, threatening to pour.

She found a park, checking both ways she crossed the street and sat on a park bench. "Get up," said a voice from behind her, she jumped up and turned around, and came face to face with an assault rifle. And the soldier wasn't alone, two more came from her left and right, all wearing the same uniform; black with a red beret. All of them aiming at her.

"Who are you people?! What do you want?!" she half screamed as she tried to watch all of them at once.

"Turn around, " said a gruff voice from behind her, it was another solider, this one must have been an officer, his chest shined with medals and pins, she read the name on his chest, Stephens.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" she screamed.

"Close your eyes, girl," the soldier said as he drew a pistol.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"You've done some bad things, didn't you know?"

"What?! I haven't done anything!" she screamed again, Stephens walked up and grabbed her arm.

"Look at yourself!" he said showing her her hands. She hadn't looked at herself until then, her hands were stained with dry blood, there was blood all over her in fact. Then something stirred inside her. She screamed as her head exploded with pain. Rage.

He let go of the girl and jumped back, aiming his pistol at her as he did so. She had started screaming.

"YOU FEAR US AS YOU SHOULD!" She screamed, her voice inhuman. "WE ARE THE ONES THAT STALK THE SHADOWS! WE ARE THE ONES WHO HIDE IN YOUR DREAMS!"

One of his men tried to restrain the girl, but she threw him aside like he weighed nothing at all. Stephens looked at his squad, they looked scared.

"EVERY ONE OF YOU DESERVES DEATH! WE SHALL LIVE AGAIN! AND YOUR NIGHTMARES WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY! YOU ARE THE FILTH OF THE UNIVERSE, YOU-" her body twisted as Howards opened fire behind her. She fell to the ground and moved no more.

Another down, he said, holstering his gun and saying a silent prayer.

TARGET Cirrus HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM SUSPECT DATABASE. USER CONFIRMED HOSTILE.

INITIATING NIGHT PHASE--->
ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING: 48 HOURS

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Night 4]

TIME HAS EXPIRED---> COMMAND?
---> begin day 5

ACCEPTED---> FURTHER COMMANDS?

----> open torchwood file #18023

OPENING...

A young teenage boy waited outside the hospital doors, watching traffic go by. He was starting to feel tired, and was about getting a coffee. Next thing he knew there was someone behind him, they grabbed his head, twisted. The last thing he heard or felt was a loud crack.

USER pathos has been removed from database. USER ID TERMINATED--->

WAITING FOR DAILY CONCENSUS--->
ESTIMATED TIME: 48 HOURS OR UNTIL SITUATION RESOLVED OR CONCENSUS IS REACHED

Back
Top Bottom