• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 6]

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 5]

Okay, so the good thing is that both me and 8-Bit Paladin are alive. I think it would be nice if he could reveal his results, so that we sorta know who could be who...

I actually didn't get a result last night yet. I PMed Phantom again to ask for it, though. I'll probably get it soon.

Bump & edit: Sizz-Lorr, previously Chief Zackrai, is innocent. So only ole_schooler and Kinova haven't been cleared! Since we have gotten two mafia members, I am pretty sure there are four in total. I vote to lynch ole_schooler.

Well, I'll vote to lynch Kinova. I mean, lynch me if you like, you'll get a chance tomorrow to take out the real mafia, since there are enough townsfolk to still outvote them.

ERROR FOUND ---> begin restart protocol #524896
... USERNAME? unit
... PASSCODE? *** ****
USERNAME AND PASSCODE ACCEPTED---> BEGIN PROGRAM RESTART
ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING: 24 HOURS

(If still undecided after 24 hours will lynch BOTH ole_schooler and Kinova.

I suppose it'll have to be ole_schooler then. :B

Well then I'll have to vote Kinova.

(It's actually nothing against either of you, I just figure if you both die, we're more likely to get the mafia)

TIME HAS EXPIRED--->

Kinova checked over her shoulder, searching for the ones who were hunting her. With the others dead she needed to survive and make sure their revenge, their plans, were executed perfectly. She'd killed the annoying one at least, but that only made them want her dead rather than in a cell. Or maybe they wanted her dead anyways? They had their 'ace in the hole' as these humans said, so if she couldn't finish, their 'ace' could.

She jogged along the warf searching for a old warehouse that was secluded enough that she could take refuge in, for a time. Then she found one, it's entrances boarded up and its walls in disrepair. With abnormal human strength she ripped the boards off the door. She quickly made her way inside, listening intently as sirens grew closer.

The girl ripped the boards off the door like their were paper. Stephens watched her hurry inside he reached for his radio, "The target is inside, proceeed with caution, she's a tough one."

Marks was a new officer, and this was his first mission. They were hunting some girl who had gone around killing people at night, that poor Lannister kid had no chance when he faced her, but maybe UNIT would have a better chance.

They moved like ghosts as they surrounded the warehouse. The soldiers on the ground knew they had snipers on the roofs nearby covering them, it made them feel somewhat safer. Marks' earpiece chimed as Captain Stephens voice gave the order to go Oscar Mike. They moved in perfect harmony as they lined up at the entrances, two teams total. Marks took point and waited for everyone to 'ready up'. He felt Forsell's hand touch his shoulder to show everyone was ready. Marks gave a slight nod and put his left hand on the door, in his right he grabbed a flashbang. He pulled the pin out with his teeth as he slid the door open and tossed in the flash. He waited until he heard the flash go off then he rushed in followed by the others.

A quick scan of the room showed nothing but old cardboard boxes and wooden pallets. Through the high windows sunlight poured in and illuminated the dust flying around. The other team had come in at the same time, Marks awknowledged the point of the other team as he scanned the catwalks that lined the ceiling. Then he heard a loud 'thump' from behind him, Marks turned and saw Forsell there on the ground, his head looked funny at first. Then Marks realised... His head was backwards on his body, "Shit," Marks hissed as he spun wildly around. Everyone stayed silent except for their frantic hearts. There was a crunch and another thump behind him, and he felt a small breeze as though something ran by him. Another man lay on the ground, a hole in his chest where his heart was supposed to be.

Kinova moved like a phantom, playing tricks on the soldier's minds. She laughed as they spun around looking for her, she could hear their crazed little hearts beating thick with fear. She looked at the human heart in her hand, still warm and oozing with blood. NO! said a voice inside her head, I DIDN'T DO THAT! NO! Gah! The host? How could the host still exist? The Angel fought to keep control as the host struggled to regain her body, My body! the Angel thought as she screamed as the host regained control.

Kinova screamed as she felt her senses return. She felt something warm in her hands. She looked down and saw a human heart in her hands, she screamed and tried to let go of it, but her hand! It was stone! How could her hand be stone? She screamed both in fear and agony as the Angel regained control. The soldiers stood still, waiting for her to show herself.

Kinova jumped down and landed in front of the soldiers, heart still in hand. She gave a wicked smile as she squeezed the heart. Fresh, hot blood ran down her arm, painting it red and dripping on the ground. She dropped the husk of the heart and licked her fingers, still smiling. The soldier's eyes were wide with fear, their rifles trained on her. All at once they opened fire, the Angel within died as the host's broken body fell to the ground. For the last ten seconds of her life, Kinova was herself.

Marks was a new officer, this was his first mission.

Later that day ole_ schooler was walking down the street, keeping a low profile. A low profile was needed now, since schooler knew of the the soldiers from UNIT that pursued. He might have a different body now... well her body... he wasn't sure how that happened. All he knew was they targeted Ianto, and now he was sure that they'd gotten someone else too. UNIT had taken control and was killing every target that came through, never confirming their innocence until they examined a body. ole_ schooler wanted no part in an operation that ran like that. But he knew they were after Torchwood. They were the reason this started. If it weren't for that box the rest of Torchwood would be dead by now. With him it might be different though.

ole_ schooler found a bus stop, and sat on the bench. As schooler was sitting there an older gentleman sat next to him. ole_ schooler smiled, "Go ahead, do it."

The older gentleman looked at ole_schooler, "Do what?

"Kill me, go ahead, do it. If that's how I have to make a point."

"Is that a threat?"

"I'm not sure yet, but if killing me keeps you from killing innocents," he smiled, "then kill me all you want."

The older gentleman smiled as he gave the command.

TARGET Kinova HAS BEEN TERMINATED AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED HOSTILE...
TARGET ole_schooler HAS BEEN TERMINATED ---> LOCATION UNKNOWN

I am a little too into violence I think.

For those who do not understand the computer speak, Kinova is dead and was mafia. ole_schooler is silenced for the next day phase.

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Night 5]

TIME HAS EXPIRED --->

While UNIT finished cleaning up it's the mess it made at the warehouse in Cardiff, in the deadlocked Hub an alarm went off and no one was around to hear it.

Gwen left the hospital, weak and hurt, but alive nonetheless. She looked for the boy she thought was Owen, but she couldn't find him. She checked out and found herself drawn back to the harbor. Back to the Hub.

All ole_schooler saw was black, and all ole_schooler felt as the cold. The cold and the dark. All alone, except for something in the darkness, that unfamiliar friend that makes him shy away from the darkness. His eyes dart around, attempting to see in the total darkness.

NO ONE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DATABASE AT THIS TIME--->
... COMMANDS?
---> begin day six
PASS PHRASE?
---> *** ****
USER unit PLEASE CONFIRM, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS ACTION?
---> confirm
BEGINNING DAY PHASE SIX--->
ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING: 48 HOURS

So ole_schooler (who is obviously Jack), LS99, 8-bit Paladin, and I are still alive. One of us is mafia. It's quite important that we find the mafia asap!

8-Bit Paladin! There is nobody left to endanger. Could you please reveal your results?

Eh I don't see what good it would do, everybody I've inspected is either dead or ole_schooler and we've already figured out he's jack so yeah...

Wait, 48 hours haven't passed yet!

The problem is that I've inspected all other living players already (Legendaryseeker99, Sizz-Lorr/Chief Zackrai, ole_schooler, and 8-bit Paladin) and gotten innocent results. This means that one of the mafia has the ability to appear innocent, so I'm not too useful here.

I think by now we know that either Legendaryseeker99 or Sizz-Lorr is mafia. So I think one or both of them should roleclaim, and then 8-bit Paladin should inspect them at night to confirm this.

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Night 2]

Imma go forward and say that I'm Rhys Williams.

It seems like I don't do anything too important, but let me read my PM again.

...'kay. Already did this. I just seem to be the lover of some person (gah I forget what her name was) but I'm like not allowed to know who it was so it's weird. All I know is that if the character I'm bound to dies, I die as well, so.

If Gwen dies you die. I'm Gwen! :OO But if you die I don't die.

So I choose to lynch Legendaryseeker99. But I'd still like 8-bit Paladin's results.

I inspected:

cirrus who had no night action,
you, seritinajii are gwen, as well already knew,
flower doll who had no night action,
legendaryseeker99 gave me a really weird reading, he had night action but no description was given
and sizz-lor is rhys as he already role claimed

Back
Top Bottom