• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 1]

I don't think we should lynch RK-9 just because he's an evil character. It doesn't seem fair.

Just because Croxon is L doesn't mean that they're our cop!

No wait Im inspector! I inspected mai not mafia. Questioning Silver being inspector? Took squirrels role

Took squirrels role

That's fairly suspicious, in my opinion; I personally feel that someone closer to the bottom of the role list would take Squirrel's role, since you, theoretically, would already have gotten your role; you, however, are smack-dab in the middle, only two spots underneath Squirrel.

I won't nominate you yet (after all, this is merely hypothetical), but just some food for thought.

(semi-colons; the Flora-preferred method of separating clauses)

We still have another day, so I'm not gonna abstain or lynch until i have at least a little more info.

I'm keeping my vote.

Squirrel's role wasn't stolen. She quit the game. There's a difference. RK-9 could not have "took" Squirrel's role, it must have been assigned.

Squirrel can no longer participate in the game. Her role has been taken by another.

Bad wording. Her role was assigned to another more like, not stolen. Which on either side, if someone got a bonus role because Squirrel couldn't play it's kind of suckish cause that basically can turn that person into a Jack of All Trades, without intending to... unless they were vanilla I guess, or mafia.

And of course he claims inspector after we nominate him. Rk-9988456 or whatever

Yeah, um. I'm back now!

Anyway, RK-9 is obviously mafia. He's probably trying to frame me or something, calling me innocent so when the alignment comes up I'll be mafia. So! Don't lynch me next, kthnxbai.

If we're right about him, we're going to be in a pretty good position!

Anyway, RK-9 is obviously mafia. He's probably trying to frame me or something, calling me innocent so when the alignment comes up I'll be mafia. So! Don't lynch me next, kthnxbai.

Whoah! Wait a second! What was that part? Is that a confession? Wtf? Tomorrow we lynch Mai. That sounds all sorts of suspicious.

No. Sorry for being unclear; I was on my phone and couldn't really elaborate well.

What I meant was that because RK-9 was obviously mafia (is there even a chance he isn't?), it'd look very suspicious for anyone who he called innocent. Me or whoever else he would've called innocent in a hypothetical situation. I meant that him saying that was innocent was probably included as an attempt to frame me (as mafia) in case his claim failed, and I suspect he would only start calling his fellow mafia innocent once everyone believed him to avoid that. That's what I would do, anyway.

What I mean by that is that once a mafia is outed, wouldn't the ones he called innocent be under fire? Trying to avoid that, here. I could roleclaim if you insist, though.

There was much discussion being held in the town square, and eventually the townies were able to hold a formal meeting focused on lynching the Mafia. Unfortunately, nearly no one had any leads. Waiting to find some clues on the subject, a couple townies decided to go for the sketchy-looking people, hoping that they would lynch the right victim. Eventually they chose Silver, who reacted suspiciously and told them his "job". Many did not believe this, and soon votes were being handed in for him to be lynched. Whole being dragged to the noose, Silver began to laugh maniacally.

He told the town, "You may have already found out about me, but there are still others of my kind in your crowd! We'll succe-" Silver was cut off by being hung.

Everyone returned to their homes, hoping that no one would be killed tonight.

RK-9 was lynched. He was Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [NIGHT 1]

The streets of Gladoria echoed with the tapping of shoe against concrete as the citizens hurried to the town square with haste. The daily newspaper had revealed the greatest fear of the city: a death among the inhabitants. In a matter of minutes, all had arrived at the square, muttering suspicions and such to each other. Eventually a full inspection of the body was announced. The body of Sanji (Sizz-Lorr) lay on the concrete with bruised skin, a snapped neck, and a hole in his shoe. With no other remarkable features on the corpse, a discussion began focused on who to lynch.

Sizz-Lorr was killed. He was Innocent.

48 hours to discuss and lynch.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 2]

Uh-oh. So...

I wonder what to do! I don't have anything useful to say.

I don't know anything about Sanji, so is the hole in his shoe important?

Sanji is the cook from One Piece, who is very flirty. I think. That's sorta what I remember; I don't think the shoe will have much significance unless it happens again.

Back
Top Bottom