• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Celebrities you confuse

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Some look alike, some have similar names.

Some you just confuse for no reason whatsoever. Who do you confuse?

Whenever I hear the name "Robert Downey Jr" I think it's some American politician. I know it isn't, but it's the first thing my mind jumps to when I hear the name.

Apparently JK Rowling was told to use her initials because boys were less likely to buy a book written by a woman. Then it's quite ironic that because of her, I started thinking that authors were women all the time. JRR Tolkien's name began with a J, so she must be a woman! And I heard CS Lewis was friends with Tolkien, and even though it's the surname, Lewis is also a girls' name (because Lewis Carroll is also obviously a woman) so she must be a woman too.

And I always thought that Robin Williams was the person who played the father in the Casper movie.

I have confused Tommy Lee Jones and Billy Bob Thornton on multiple occasions.

I have also referred to Peter Jackson (LotR director) as Percy Jackson (demigod) more than once.

I think I got Stephen Hawking mixed up with Stephen King at some point. Might just be a misspeaking though.

Morgan Freeman and Gordon Freeman certainly.

I once confused Martin Freeman pretty badly. I dragged him along on an exciting adventure even though he's just a poor little British everyman! He was so bewildered!

And I always thought that Robin Williams was the person who played the father in the Casper movie.

OMG THE CASPER DAD!

What is his name again? He was on Torchwood too, and it bothered me so much that I didn't remember his name.

My dad gets Richard Dawkins and Stephen Hawking mixed up because of their names and the fact that as they both like to disprove God's existence... (He's a Christian, I'm not...)

OMG THE CASPER DAD!

What is his name again? He was on Torchwood too, and it bothered me so much that I didn't remember his name.

He was also the president in Independence Day. I forget his name a lot too, although I was better at remembering it recently since the new Independence Day trailer where they used his speech in the audio.

Also I remembered another one: Mike Myers and Rick Moranis.

I don't usually have problems distinguishing them visually, but it's another issue completely with singer's voices.

The problem isn't with English singers, but with Spanish singers. I've confused Gilberto Santa Rosa's voice with a variety of other singers (whom I won't detail all here).

Back
Top Bottom