• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yep, i'm new. Go figure.

Beautiful Chaos

Count your Days.....
Hello people of TCod. Well it looks like i've joined. I might not post very often (due to overdose of homework) but it looks like i'm part of these forums anyway. Ridley (S.K?) is the only reason i'm here. He got me to join because hes trying to help our band. Anyway. See you around.

Nope. Its Darkarmour, NOT S.K, I told you that was my sister's account.

Anyway, hi Matt. Welcome! Gives Virus.
(Everyone gives newbies something or another.)

metroid.jpg

Yay! a Virus! Great. wait. This can't go with my cake.

Oh yeah, thats it. The flashy username. Wait. Why did you want me to join again?

Welcome!!!

I just joined yesterday, so from one newbie to another, I hope you have fun!

p.s. I send chocolate with this.

Back
Top Bottom