• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Cypher's PokeGen Shop

Solstice

Back from the dead.
PokeGen is a program that allows you bend a Pokemon to whatever you want, allowing you to give it max EVs, IVs, any move, any ability, etc.

But this shop doesn't sell those haxxed Pokemon.

Instead, I make and sell Pokemon that are useful for competitive battling or a playthrough.

Now, I'm just gonna steal this form from Pokeboard... Heh heh...

Pokemon + Gender :
Ability :
Nickname :
OT ID + Gender :
OT Name :
Held Item :
Level :
Nature :
Shiny : Yes / No
PkRs? : (Non, Infected, Cured)
IV's : (specify if you want a certain Hidden Power, otherwise = Max)
EV's : (specify plz, max 510 unless you state you want it to be a non-legit).
Moves : (PP up's are used)
Language :
Ball Caught with :

Fill that out, and we should be good. If you want a full team, then use the form six times.

Now, one last thing, I know exactly how to make a Pokemon look legal to the game (B/W have new checks that make it harder to make legit-looking Pokemon, but we found a way past them). As such, about 80-95% of the time, the Pokemon will be usable in Random Matchup and able to be uploaded in a battle video.

If that is not the case (if it errors out on you while trying to do either), tell me and I'll try to find the problem).

Finally, this thing is free of charge. I don't care which Pokemon you give me either.

Question before anything else:

Are you expecting anything specific in return, or is it alright if all you end up recieving is Patrat/Bidoof/Rattata etc. ?

Oh yes this is amazing

Pokemon + Gender : Arcanine Male
Ability : Intimidate
Nickname : Hades
OT ID + Gender : Male OT 7777?
OT Name : ZEUS
Held Item : Anything
Level : 60
Nature : +att -spdef
Shiny : Yes
PkRs? : no
IV's : max
EV's : 252 Att, 252 spd, 4 sp at
Moves : Flare Blitz, Crunch, Iron Head, Dragon Pulse
Language : English
Ball Caught with : Ultra

(I NEED IT FOR HGSS)

Tell your method of receiving it- via AR code, via WiFi trade, or via GTS (I can send it to you directly over GTS, not sure if this method will work, though. Can't test it locally).

Hoping this is still in business, I'd just like to know If I post a team could you do it within two weeks? I would really love it legal. T-T

Back
Top Bottom