• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Looking for Dream World Stuff

A Salamence, to 252 Atk, 4 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed.
She already has 100 Atk and 24 speed, so you'll train her for 152 Atk, 4 Sp. A, and 228 Speed.
Have any occa berries? Stick one on the stunky and I can handle Salamence, sure.

That was only five? Ah well. And here I thought I was giving you a good deal...

I don't particularly care nature wise. I was going to breed a lot of them anyways.

Also, my FC is 2967 2505 7723. Where might I find yours?
Works for me. Also, if you want nicknames for the other two, you'll need to tell me by tomorrow morning; I'll have to transfer them to White before I leave, at which point it will be too late.

What time do you want to trade? I often see blazheirio889 and bulbasaur online, so I'm not too worried about connecting with them, but it seems you're usually on a different schedule than me.

My friend code is at the top of the first post.

Sounds good to me.

I thought we'd work it this way: you trade Salamence to me in exchange for my Arceus as collateral. I EV it, then we trade back and trade stunky + occa for random + shed shell.

If you want me to send a different legendary as collateral because for 'dex purposes, that's fine as well.

Eh, sure. I suppose you have a Reshiram for dex completion?
Would you like a nickname on the Stunky?

Works for me. Also, if you want nicknames for the other two, you'll need to tell me by tomorrow morning; I'll have to transfer them to White before I leave, at which point it will be too late.

What time do you want to trade? I often see blazheirio889 and bulbasaur online, so I'm not too worried about connecting with them, but it seems you're usually on a different schedule than me.

My friend code is at the top of the first post.

I'm in GMT-4. I should be on from 4:00ish to maybe 5:00ish, then 6:00 or 7:00ish until 10:00 to 11:00ish, all p.m. On the weekend, I should be able to get on most times from 7:00ish (a.m.) to 11:00ish (p.m.), but it depends on what we end up doing that day.

Could they be nicknamed 'Scyther' and 'Altaria', just capping the first letter?

Also, do you want me to breed you new ones? Or are you fine with clones of ones I got in a trade?

Eh, sure. I suppose you have a Reshiram for dex completion?
Would you like a nickname on the Stunky?
Sure, although you should be able to download one off the WFC for yourself at the moment.

Surprise me!

I'm in GMT-4. I should be on from 4:00ish to maybe 5:00ish, then 6:00 or 7:00ish until 10:00 to 11:00ish, all p.m. On the weekend, I should be able to get on most times from 7:00ish (a.m.) to 11:00ish (p.m.), but it depends on what we end up doing that day.

Could they be nicknamed 'Scyther' and 'Altaria', just capping the first letter?

Also, do you want me to breed you new ones? Or are you fine with clones of ones I got in a trade?
Sorry, I'm afraid it's too late now.

How about 10:00pm your time tomorrow night, then?

Go ahead and send clones. Do you have an AR? Is that what you're using for cloning?

Whaaaaaat? ._. How did I not hear of this? In that case, what about any random gen III legend?

Alright! :3

Negrek, what's your definition of "late evening"? I just found out that my DSi is incompatible with my house's network, but I may be able to stay at ABCD's house on Friday evening or something. Otherwise, I'll just give my game to ABCD and have him trade with you.

Whaaaaaat? ._. How did I not hear of this? In that case, what about any random gen III legend?

Alright! :3
Living under a rock, maybe? :P Seriously, there were announcements about it at every major pokémon news site that I saw...

But yeah, I should have plenty of gen III stuff.

Negrek, what's your definition of "late evening"? I just found out that my DSi is incompatible with my house's network, but I may be able to stay at ABCD's house on Friday evening or something. Otherwise, I'll just give my game to ABCD and have him trade with you.
Post-9pm my time. Which I believe is also your time.

Oh well, its not that important.

Okey dokey.

I use ir-gts-bw for my cloning.
Ah, cool. I was looking for a way to get my SID while I have this opportunity, and that might work. (Also cloning is niiice.)

Ah, cool. I was looking for a way to get my SID while I have this opportunity, and that might work. (Also cloning is niiice.)

Yes it is indeed. Ir-gts-bw has a .txt that it updates everytime you send a pokemon to your computer with all sorts of info about the pokemon received. SID is one of those things.

Okay, so it turns out that my friend's wireless network crashed, and now that they've reset it it's naturally no longer compatible with my DS. So tomorrow morning I'm going to either try to hike to Starbuck's and see if I can get things working there, or see if the wi-fi in the basement works, since it's supposedly a completely open network. So, I'll try to trade tomorrow morning with K'yoril, and if that works out I'll catch the two of you at night. If not... then I guess I'll be stuck with some extraneous life orbs. >> Sorry if this ends up falling through.

Okay, so it turns out that my friend's wireless network crashed, and now that they've reset it it's naturally no longer compatible with my DS. So tomorrow morning I'm going to either try to hike to Starbuck's and see if I can get things working there, or see if the wi-fi in the basement works, since it's supposedly a completely open network. So, I'll try to trade tomorrow morning with K'yoril, and if that works out I'll catch the two of you at night. If not... then I guess I'll be stuck with some extraneous life orbs. >> Sorry if this ends up falling through.

Good Luck!

Ugh, I forgot completely about the time restriction on migration to fourth-gen games. I'm afraid I'm going to have to try our trade tomorrow morning instead, before 9 AM, if you'll be available.

Ugh, I forgot completely about the time restriction on migration to fourth-gen games. I'm afraid I'm going to have to try our trade tomorrow morning instead, before 9 AM, if you'll be available.

Fine with me. See you then!

Back
Top Bottom