• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo (Sign-ups Closed)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
You played the original.

Now get ready for the totally-necessary-and-well-planned-out SEQUEL.

Rules:
- Roles will be determined by the individual's interests and fandoms
- Out-of-thread communication is not allowed unless specified by your role
- No limit on abstains
- 48 hour phases
- Nothing is canon

I can't expect as many people as last time, but at least now I have a better knowledge of many fandoms, and can assign some better roles. I will likely leave sign-ups open for a while, so that enough people join. I think the minimum should be about 10-11 players, but the more this game gets, the better.

Have fun, good luck, and may the force be ever in your favor.

Last edited:
Re: Fandom Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Joining game! [LIST REMOVED BECAUSE VM ALREADY SAW IT THANKS]

Last edited:

FYI to other people joining: You don't have to post fandoms here. I can figure out that much on my own. Though, you can send a list of suggestions to me privately, if you feel like it.

Joining game! Here's a list for reference, real quick: (Pokémon, Zelda, Batman, Beatles, Queen)
EDIT: SORRY VM THAT LIST WAS JUST IN CASE I don't think you're an idiot or anything, but, you know.

Oh no, that's fine. I just think it's more fun if the other players have to guess what fandom your role is from, but that's up to you.

Oh yay. I'm game for another round of this.

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to join a mafia game. Sign me up!

Joining. It's been a long time since I last played Mafia, and that wasn't even on TCoD... So sorry if I seem a bit confused.

This already has enough people, so I'll leave the sign-ups open just one more day for any last minute additions. If all goes well, roles may be out by tomorrow night.

vm, what alignment would an alien, if any, flip on death: innocent, mafia, other: explain, decline to respond?

(precedent indicates innocent, but confirming anyway)

The way I've handled this in the past is that aliens flip innocent on death, regardless of whether or not they are activated.

It would not be unreasonable to assume that I am still following this rule.

Back
Top Bottom