• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Name: Svana. Just Svana.
Species: Human
Partner's name: Karina (Flareth)
Quick Bio: Svana comes from a colder isle, to the north. Her whole life, she's grown up relatively friendless, and she's been conditioned to kill the dragons that have raided her village by parents that otherwise ignored her existence. But she's always hated the idea. Not because she hates the idea of killing at all, no; she'd gladly take another human life to get her way. But because she hates the tiny little island and her parents too, and maybe taming a dragon instead of killing might help her get away, finally... and maybe get her a real, bona fide friend for life

Zora and celebu should remember to keep their signup parts boldface, but they're accepted otherwise. Since we aren't getting enough people to fill out the parts, I'll let some people make a second character if they choose. There's 1 human, 1 hideous zippleback, and 1 gronckle part available (plus, Alraune still needs to get her deadly nadder form in - she insists she's almost done)

You can reserve the hideous zippleback, but not as your partner. Your partner should be played by someone other than yourself. Otherwise, you're only just RPing with yourself sometimes, and that's boring ;)

Ok then I'll just wait for someone else to be the hideous zippleback and ask them to be my partner....

Back
Top Bottom