• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] Pokkén Tournament Choice Mafia

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
[CLOSED] Pokkén Tournament Choice Mafia

So, this is finally ready for a spin, some 10 days after being cryptically mentioned.

-72 hours on all Day or Night phases.
-No communication about this game outside the thread unless otherwise specified by your role powers. That includes reading private discussion between other players when you have not been granted communication with them.
-Abstaining is libre.
-Don't post screenshots of your role PM or any other confidential game PMs (such as night event updates or private communication), although direct quotes are fine.
-This is a Choice game. When signing up, post in this thread to choose a Partner Pokémon from the Pokkén roster (Charizard, Pikachu, Pikachu Libre, Machamp, Gengar, Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, Suicune, Sceptile, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Lucario, Weavile, Chandelure, or Braixen). Note, as always, that alignments will be assigned randomly no matter the chosen character.
-This game will feature a Synergy Mechanic. Each time a player targets a living player (or multiple) with a night action, they will gain a Synergy Point, and each a time a player is targeted by a night action, they will also gain a Synergy Point. Each role can spend Synergy Points to use enhanced powers, up to an impactful Burst Power.

Aiming for 12 players, but I can definitely make do with a few more or a few less. Due to thematic constraints, we'll probably not do any more than 16 players, although we're definitely not likely to get that many anyway.

Last edited:
Re: [OPEN] Pokkén Tournament Choice Mafia

Dangit, figures the chandelier is already called.

I'll take Sceptile.

Dang, chandelure and gengar are taken already? Makes sense. I'll take that dapper shadow mewtwo

Edit: I really need to look closer at these choices. Sorry for choosing someone else's choice guys.

Last edited:

since i'm on the player list and he's not can i have blaziken instead

Gah, all my favorites/the ones I'm actually "good" with are taken. Except garchomp, I guess? Meh. I'll take garchomp.

I might as well try a Mafia game again. It's regular Pikachu time!

Huh, twelve already. I think I'll get us started tomorrow or so, then. Until then, though, registration's still open for anyone who hasn't gotten here yet.

Not missing another mafia goddammit

Dibs on Machamp, the obvious choice for a fighting game

Re: [CLOSED] Pokkén Tournament Choice Mafia

Alright, I think we're all set. Let's get this show on the road, then. Role PMs will be going out shortly.

All of your Synergy Gauges start at zero. At the end of each Night, you're all getting reports on how much Synergy you now have.

Back
Top Bottom