• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon Team?

Right about the last three. Briars named after a male book character, Tobias a different male book character from a different series*Coughs, point to title* and Sheena...well, someone will figure that one out soon enough.

In Crystal, I know I had this Eevee that could kill pretty much anything. I think the team was Eevee, Typhlosion, Gengar... aaaand ...Jumpluff...? Shoot, I can't remember.

My favorite is my Emerald team of complete random Pokemon:

kl00ber the lv. 100 Kyogre
BLUEBLUE the lv. 87 Altaria (for FLY)
ZIGZAG the lv. 94 Zigzagoon (HM Pick-Up slave)
MAG the lv. 5? Macargo, used for hatching eggs
Random Egg of the Breeding Project of the Moment
Empty Space/ Random Egg of the Breeding Project of the Moment

Yup. Mostly random, non battling stuff, but kl00ber kills everything who dares to battle me, so it doesn't really matter.

My team of two Pokemon from Emerald, Swampter (Swampert) and Toree (Swellow). I will always love them, my two lv100s <3

My Pokemon Crystal Team of Awesome-ness

Herbasaur the Megainium
Thunda the Electabuzz (Shiny!)
Tyrant the Tyranitar
GODofFLAME the Arcanine
Saphira the Dragonite
LuckyLaprs the most obvious one there. =P

Oops! Did I forget to mention that they were all Level 60? And my Emerald team of Awesome-ness

Tidal Wave the Swampert Lv. 49
Flaminator the Torkoal Lv. 49
Maxi Ore the Aggron Lv. 49
Rayquaza Lv. 71
Mach Mush the Breloom Lv. 49
SuperSpark the Manectric Lv. 49

That's it! =P

Last edited:
Man my second run White team was just the best

Mercury (Samurott)
Stenr (Gurdurr)
Iron Giant (Golurk)
Rakr (Vanilluxe)
Nix (Liepard)
Slytha (Audino)

Ooh, I had the dynamic duo of Luxray and Infernape on Pearl version on every save file. Now, on White, I have the amazing quartet of Serperior, Galvantula, Sawsbuck, and Scolipede. I found that Scolipede is in SERIOUS need of a Choice Band.

My best team is currently on White, and that's with a friend who was playing with my data and the Wi-Fi recently. So I may be slightly off with my team :'D

Luxray
Lucario
Walrein
Mightyena
Raichu (Shiny :D)
Typhlosion

Not the best in terms of competitive battling, but they get me through in-game battles and most have move sets that are useful regardless of who I'm up against.

Probably the Sapphire team I beat the game with. Lame nicknames are lame.
Swampert (Swampy)
Magneton (Magnet)
Swellow (Feather)
Sableye (Shadow)
Walrein (Icy)

There's also my team in Black that I beat the game with.
Emboar (Emmett)
Zebstrika (Zed)
Krookodile (Kris)
Swanna (Shaun)
Vanilluxe (Valerie)
Ferrothorn (Feri)
They were all male except for Valerie :P

So far, my White team;
Samurott
Barviary
Bisharp
Krookodile
Hyderigon
Zekrom

Even with the glaring weakness to lighting, I was able to beat the elite four and N with this team.

And another team I used is;
Samurott
Lilligant
Excadrill
Gothitelle
Mienshao

Sadly, I've forgotten their nicknames.

So long as my Skuntank and Cinccino are in the first and second places, any party ismy favorite.

I remember just Infernape and Rotom were able to take care of anything in Platinum. Good times, good times...

There's always my origional team from Sapphire when I knew jack squat about Pokemon-- Blaziken, Raichu, Flygon, Crawdaunt, Crobat, and Exploud. Although now I usually use a combination of about nine Pokemon-- Milotic, Scizor, Magmortar, Electivire, Hypno, Gengar, Darkrai, Haxorus, and Volcarona. Milotic, Scizor, Magmortar, Gengar, Darkrai, and Haxorus being my favorite combination.

Impossible for me to say really, lol, but they usually involve Volcarona.

i really like all of my teams, one notable team being my Sapphire, which was Swampert, Jirachi, Kyogre, Raichu, Ludicolo and Swellow haha two legendaries I was a cheap 8 year old.

Back
Top Bottom