• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

.hack//FANCLUB

Leviathan

Bracken Horror
Last time this didn't exactly work out very well, so let's try this again.

This club is dedicated to all forms of the awesome series .hack. Talk about stuff; characters, plot points, whether or not it was a good idea to start a second continuity, and standard-issue fan-raving.

Party:
Leviathan (Founder)
surskitty
Dark_Pikachu
Desolater66
Stryke
link008
Black Poison
Sansha

Last edited:
I liked what bit of .hack//INFECTION I played. Well. I would have, if the AI wasn't completely retarded.

.hack// seems pretty cool from what I know about it 8D most of which is gathered from the .hack wiki but uh

Can I join? It was a really great video game series and it would be cool talking about it to other members of this club.

Last edited:
Can I join. I've only read the .hack//Legend of the Twilight series and saw only a fraction of the anime but I will start with the others when I get more money.

I would like to join. I've only seen all of the animes and read .hack//Legend of the Twilight manga, though. I've also seen .hack//Gift. :grin:

Has any of you seen the Terminal disk videos I can post a link from youtube so you guys can check it our or something.

The terminal disk was a disk that only came with the first released game of Hack infestation for the ps2.

I recomend you play the first 4 games in the series before watching this unless you dont mind spoilers and its just not about spoilers in this cd.

I would like to join,
I seen all of the shows, i think but i never played the games.
I also made a .hack rpg on the forums before we moved to this new one.
And i was just about to make a .hack club again but i saw yours so im in. ^_^

I've been a huge fan of .hack for awhile now, so I'd love to join.

I've played all of the games, won the first series and am on the last game of GU.

And I watched as much as I could of .hack//sign back when it was on Adult Swim.

Back
Top Bottom