• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Obligatory Anime Thread

Just finished watching FLCL. And there's only one word to describe it: EPIC. The music is epic, the animation is awesome, the characters are lovable... And the crazy insane randomness made this one of the best anime I've ever watched. It's epic.

Go watch it. Now.

The Pillows are one of the best bands in the history of ever. They're insane and utterly brilliant <3

Death Note*
Code Geass*
Moonphase
Bleach*
Haré Guu*
Black Cat
Mushi Shi

*=I higly reccomend it.=3

Death Note ftw! Because Light is frickin' smexy

Code Geass, too! BEWARE THE SLIGHT ANGIST AND SMEXY ZERO

Haré Guu is frikin' funny!XD

The Pillows are one of the best bands in the history of ever. They're insane and utterly brilliant <3

Can't agree with you more there.

And I just realized that there's more anime that I forgot to put on my list: Shigofumi. I thought that it was pretty good, but the strange music bothers me too much. And the staff is freakishly annoying. I only watched 4 episodes though, so no other comments.

I watch/watched

• Bleach
  • Pokémon
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Death Note(recently started watching)
  • Blood+
  • Jigoku Shoujo
  • Full Moon wo Sagashite
  • Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
  • Digimon Adventure/Digimon Tamers
  • InuYasha
  • Sailor Moon
  • Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT.

I want to watch more series, though.

Last edited:
A lot of these I've never seen, that you people have mentioned. I've only got:

-InuYasha- Cool fighting stuff. And dog ears. Cute dog ears.
-Pocket Monsters D&P- It has Ash!!! Plus, it's better than the dub. I'll watch the dub sometimes, though.
-Sonic X- Me like! It's funny, and people have additudes like crazy. Mainly Amy and Knuckles.
-Tokyo Mew Mew- I just like it. That's all.

I need to stop being so lazy and watch Sailor Moon already. it's been on my shoulder a long time. So prepare to see it. I'm also free- VERY free- to suggestions!!!

I started watching Iriya No Sora - UFO No Natsu and Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.

Iriya No Sora - UFO No Natsu is quite interesting. The opening song and ending songs are great, and the art isn't bad either. I only watched two episodes, so I can't say anything about the plot... But the characters are pretty love-able.

And Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei is brilliant. The second episode was... Wow. That's all. And the anime is still quite good. I recommend it to anyone who likes random humor. And the ending pictures... Well, the style was disturbing. But I think I'm in love with it now.

And that's it on Linoone's Current Anime Uptades. Until next time~

Back
Top Bottom