• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Palace

Umm, I just wanted to clean up your sprite...
I'm in too many shops as it is. My own, and about five others I think...

EDIT: I've done all I can to it while keeping it Terry's splice.
Lucaritwo.png

I still think it looks meh, though. I changed the colour scheme to be lighter, I put the spike on his chest, I fixed the leg and I totally redid the ears. I also added Lucario's mask and added the ponytail things.

Last edited:

O.O

Mewtwo that is awesome! I'm going to go get reobsessed with Mewtwo now. *runs out of shop*

*pokes head in* And Terry:

Scenes (which I am now better at)
Pokémon back sprite (and HP and name)- Magmortar (Name: Teppo, HP: 88/95, female)
Pokémon baddie (and HP and name)- TENTACOOL (Lv 22, full HP, male)
Message- Teppo used Faint Attack!

Mewtwo... I said you can work here... Shiny Spoink, GET BACK HERE. I NEED YOU.
I'll do the scene. Would you mind if I use it as a jigsaw and put it on YouTube?

^And anyone can work here, I'll give them a break maybe every 2-3 months for a week.
I'll just do the scene. Other requests to Shiny Spoink for now. If Mewtwo accepts to join, maybe she can join in.

A request-a-thon? Hmmm... I'll help this one time, and maybe poke my head in to help whenever there's a big build-up. But I won't be an official worker.

Back
Top Bottom