• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Defective Turret and blazheirio can both have something relatively inexpensive from me!

I would like a female Litwick. If that's too expensive, a female Blitzle would be fine instead. Thank you for the gift!

Mechanical dragons aren't picky! ... wait does this mean you're going to get a surprise thingy, or I get to pick anything?

You pick an anything (but a rare candy, don't have the exp to spare for that). I would ordinarily make at least a minor effort to come up with a useful gift for a friend on my own, but my head is still kind of not all there and I can't think of anything so you get whatever you want.

You pick an anything (but a rare candy, don't have the exp to spare for that). I would ordinarily make at least a minor effort to come up with a useful gift for a friend on my own, but my head is still kind of not all there and I can't think of anything so you get whatever you want.

Hrm, a Tynamo would be nice. Either gender is fine. Thank you~

We need to be able to link to items, solely so we can display them properly them in this thread :/

Here: razor-claw

((There is actually one in my profile, just in case you thought I was a cheapskate))

blazheirio889 - a bit late, but pick an anything!

Defective Turret - Although your insult towards Ripjaws was nothing short of blasphemous, I am still willing to offer you a free gift of your choosing. Complete with a pompous sounding birthday speech.

Flame Body or Flash Fire for that Litwick? And no problem :D

Flash Fire please.

blazheirio889 - a bit late, but pick an anything!

Defective Turret - Although your insult towards Ripjaws was nothing short of blasphemous, I am still willing to offer you a free gift of your choosing. Complete with a pompous sounding birthday speech.

I would like a male Dragomelt with Solid Rock
Hmm... Female Ducklett? :3 Thank you~

I should really get into the habit of giving presents again, durr. Defective Turret, one of anything~

A male Cappun with Pickup please.

Back
Top Bottom