• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Creepy Pokemon Shit

Re: Pokemon Creepypasta

These are sort of funny. Not hilarious, but amusing.

Definitely not creepy.

Hey queers

can this be a general 'pokemon creepy' thread? It'd open it up to much more, and I have a lot of good creepy pictures.

What would you actually consider creepy, then? (not saying this is the creepiest shit ever, no, but) You really have to not already be desensitized to creepy things to enjoy stuff like this, I would imagine. I mean, if you thought this stuff was amusing in a funny sort of way I can't even imagine what would actually be creepy.

@ Verne sure why not! /threadcommandeering
A few people have already posted some creepy pictures. As links, though.

Nah, these really aren't the creepiest shit ever - I just enjoy the concept of an innocent children's game being twisted into something vaguely frightening, and Pokemon has a lot of material to work from.

Go ahead and post whatever creepy shit you want! I meant for it to be sort of that way, anyway. :v

Creepachu_by_BakaMichi.png

houndoom_by_Demonshark151.jpg

Monster_Mudkip_by_OrcaCookie.jpg

Umbrepo_by_SelfRightousSuiside.png

1281082496006.jpg

1281807686227.png

Last edited:
Alla the weird pixel series that I got.

1281916413415.png

1281800989430.png

1281800878654.png

1281800805105.png