• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

um....uh....

^ Be active and someone will ask to be friends. Unless you want real friends in which case really depends. But joining Clubs may help. Try to find similar people and get a good reputation.

You just...act natural without breaking rules.

read: don't break rules or ES won't be your friend xD

Nice to meet you. Dude, those pixels are the shizz.

I break rules sometimes. I have about 5 infractions, but you are still my friend, ES... maybe I shouldn't have said that.

hulooo human,
or pokemon, or pokemon human hybrid, or animal thing, or pokemon animal thing, or huamn animal thing, or well, whatever you are.

welcome to here.

Ragasnapfu-
Hey a newbie!*pounce*
Here's a UPS box, some random DVD's and-oh yeah! Hi, i'm RT. I'm just the thirteen year old living in a link up there.
Welcome to TCoD, and hopefully,you'll survive my random stalkings if you step in the Cafe of Doom~

Hello! I'm guessing you're probably new, so I'm gonna introduce you to a rule I always follow here.
That rule is, to always have fun!

Oh hi there~! *would say O HAI THAR if it were proper*

I'm Shadowstar, an RP Addict. Not nearly as much as other people though, I'm only in 44.
I like Warriors, Spriting(awsome avi, by the way.), hanging out, RPing, writing although I haven't written anything decent in AGES, critisizing, working on my site, Dwath Note, Code Geass, drawing anime/manga, doodling, working on my site and forums, and just being me. *breath*

I dislike improper grammer, Firestar, being told that I'm wrong, n00bs, flamers, trolls, spammers, and all that jazz.

just as long as they go easy on me as i'm n00bs at it.
The term you're looking for is newbs. N00bs are people that use improper grammar, refuse to fix it, and flame. Newbs are people that are fairly new to something.

holy fsck, that's a lot of people i have to reply to. xD sorry for the massive quote-kasplosion ehehe

Nice to meet you. Dude, those pixels are the shizz.
Thanks. x3 i used to do pixel art for a living. not sure how long ago it was i used to do edits and spriting....xD;; (think pokemon red and blue stuff. it was THAT long)

I loves the avatar. Don't break too many rules ^_^
i'll try. but i'll probably fail if i wasn't so human. :C (some of the rules and netiquettes in this forum don't seem very fair or nice to me)

I break rules sometimes. I have about 5 infractions, but you are still my friend, ES... maybe I shouldn't have said that.
O____O bahahahaha. xD i wish we could use infractions to buy something....oh wait. that's a bad thing as that'll reward bad behaviour..xD

hulooo human,
or pokemon, or pokemon human hybrid, or animal thing, or pokemon animal thing, or huamn animal thing, or well, whatever you are.

welcome to here.
i'm a centaur. :C ever heard of those?

Ragasnapfu-
Hey a newbie!*pounce*
Here's a UPS box, some random DVD's and-oh yeah! Hi, i'm RT. I'm just the thirteen year old living in a link up there.
Welcome to TCoD, and hopefully,you'll survive my random stalkings if you step in the Cafe of Doom~
OOH! i hope you have indiana jones and some japanese yuugiou stuff along with those dvds you gave me! 8D

cafe of doom?... is that in the insanity forums? :3

Hello! I'm guessing you're probably new, so I'm gonna introduce you to a rule I always follow here.
That rule is, to always have fun!
AW, this place is so strict, even having fun is a rule! T^T

Oh hi there~! *would say O HAI THAR if it were proper*

I'm Shadowstar, an RP Addict. Not nearly as much as other people though, I'm only in 44.
I like Warriors, Spriting(awsome avi, by the way.), hanging out, RPing, writing although I haven't written anything decent in AGES, critisizing, working on my site, Dwath Note, Code Geass, drawing anime/manga, doodling, working on my site and forums, and just being me. *breath*

I dislike improper grammer, Firestar, being told that I'm wrong, n00bs, flamers, trolls, spammers, and all that jazz.

The term you're looking for is newbs. N00bs are people that use improper grammar, refuse to fix it, and flame. Newbs are people that are fairly new to something.

howdy, shadowstar. ^^ my actual forum name's chirin, but you may call me gay. english is my second language, so please go easy on me with my grammar. ^^;

i like a lot of stuff, so much that i can't for the life of me list all of them in here: drawing, internets humour, little cartoon boys, yuugiou, cartoons (anime, american, belgian...ANY kind of cartoons), debating, recieving crits, nature, hiking, sciences and anthropology.

i dislike people who are too up themselves, overly serious people and people who are too nitpicky. seriously, some people out there really need to learn how to have fun sometimes. i also dislike being alone.

and i know about the difference between n00bies and newbies. xD i just like using "n00bs" because it rhymes with boobs. c: *pervert*

Welcome.

Your signature is pretty. D:

thanks. xD that emo pixel thing was a bitch to make. Dx

AND FINALLY, LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

hey taurus people are taking you seriously. that is amazing. c:

i know. i feel so loved. xD here i was thinking i was being rejected for being too much of an internet country girl. :C

i'm a centaur. :C ever heard of those?
-frowns srsly-
I thought centaurs had hooves; (going by your avatar) would that make you a poketaur/absoltaur?

8D don't mind me nitpicking

Back
Top Bottom