• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*is completly new*

EeveeSkitty? OH! Yesh, I've seen her around the intro area, but she hasn't stoped by here....
*continues spraying EeveeSkitty repelant everywhere* Huh, what? *hides repelant* No I havn't been spraying that stuff! *shifty eyes*

Why am I expected to be in every introduction thread? I know I go on introduction thread sprees but I do have some sort of life(hardly :P)

But whatever...you get your cat plushie(the repelant apprears to only work on cats, sorry for any inconvenience caused XD)

*gives*

Why am I expected to be in every introduction thread? I know I go on introduction thread sprees but I do have some sort of life(hardly :P)

But whatever...you get your cat plushie(the repelant apprears to only work on cats, sorry for any inconvenience caused XD)

*gives*

Eh, sorry. I guess when you build a reputation people get confused if you don't stay true to it. Thanks for deh plushie though! *huggles plushie*

I like making vid and picures but I suck at it. just take this vampire!
29bn9rr.jpg

(told you I suck)

Eh, unfortunetly my computer's making your picture come up as a box with a red "X" in it.
CURSE YOU PARENTAL CONTROLS! *shakes fist angrely in the air*

I bet it looks better than you think. My art though.... Well I can't even shade well. I got really lucky when I was desinging my avie. XD

Well, then, I'm RandomTyphoon, also known as RT here.However, only the ones with death wishes can call me Nessarose.
Here...j-just take the holiday Vicodin and Sacred Heart T-shirt...
I love writing and drawing too! We'll get along, me thinks.xD
*looks at usertitle* Well, then, I'll have nooo problem living and whatnot.*points to name*

heeheeheeeeee... *brandishes a halibit*

TO THE DEATH! Or at least untill I get tired..

Welcome, I am the crazy tiger who stalks the TCOD Forum, I love kitties, so yo get a kitty! *Throws a black and white splotched cat*

*huggles cat*
Aw it's so cu----- HOLY COW IT'S SCRATCHING OUT MAH EYES!!
*runs away, but forgets to remove cat*

*gives Taliax a hug*
Here! Have a prezzie!
*give Tailiax a box with music coming out of it*
OMG!! *dances*

*waves halibit threateningly*
*Muffin steals my weapon*
Muffin- *eats*

NOOOES! XD

Hello. My pal Masquerade would be here to greet you, too, but unfortunately I have flung him into the Sprites and Pixel Art forums.

Back
Top Bottom