• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I am odd

What is more of an illusion?

• Time

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Beef Burritos

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
HIIIIIIII!

Welcome. I think you should know that in my head, you have the voice of GIR. :D It is amazing.

Time is an illusion; the only problem is that dreams are real.

As you can see, some of us are odd as well.

Welcome to the Cave of Anisoptera Insects. Hope you have a fun time!

I always thought that time was an inadvertent side-product of the expansion of the universe. Of course, time, as humans think of it, is likely an illusion; we have to chop it up into manageable bits, like hours, days, months and years, because staring down the smoking barrel of Eternity is just so frightening.

Apparently.

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Time is an illusion, for it is never ending. It never stops. It'll never bend to anyone's will. However, a never ending path will always come to an end, once it goes past infinity. Time will then begin to unravel so much, time travel will be possible. Time travelers can give their invention to people in the past, but it'll never work there for time has not unraveled yet. Time works in such ways, it isn't an easy feat to tell if it's an illusion or not. Now the emystery has been reversely intwined, where top scientists have concluded that time does not exist. It is an illusion. However, this shoudln't stop people from believing, as believing is a signifigant part of life.

Sorry, i rambled on too much. So welcome, as i said before.

By the way, i noticed your signature is the same as Spunky's past signature. Adding to this fact, Spunky said it was great that you joined. It seems to me that you either are Spunky's friend, or are spunky in another account. Though I highly doubt the latter.

By the way, i noticed your signature is the same as Spunky's past signature. Adding to this fact, Spunky said it was great that you joined. It seems to me that you either are Spunky's friend, or are spunky in another account. Though I highly doubt the latter.

you mean the thing about the fish?

Uh? You know that 'it's not over till the fish jumps' is a phrase that is somewhat known?

As in, I the recluse know it.

You could get a mod to look into it down to IP addresses; I might do that myself. But it's really pretty rude to go "you are an IMPOSTER" :/ Also their writing style is different.

edit: no forget the last sentence

nope!

guys, there really is no need to jump on newcomers like this. even so, having extra accounts isn't necessarily against the rules (just sorta frowned upon) unless they're using it to cheat in ASB/mafia, cause drama, or if they're a banned user.

Sorry, i just thought it would be weird if it was spunky since if it was spunky, then she would have posted on here twice.

Well, anyway, have a nice time on her Guy Standing Next to You. Enjoy Tea and Cod! =D

He isn't spunky, I'm not spunky, ever isn't spunky.

We just happen to be *cough* friends

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Just to let you know, though, the pronoun field is strictly for your preferred pronouns only. Not for nicknames or jokes! If you're relatively new you might not have seen the announcements about this, but for some reason this thread has a high concentration of pronoun field misuse and it's really starting to get ridiculous.

We will go back to dishing out infractions for this if it continues, soooo please keep it in mind.

Time is non-existant. Even as I type this, the present is slipping away, an eternal river into the pages of history, whilst the future rushes forward, unstoppable...

Also, hi~ :3

Back
Top Bottom