• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon related project to be announced on the 26th

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
A few games sites have reported on this

The original source is apparently here but I don't speak Japanese so I can't know for sure :P

What does everyone think it is? It's probably not a main series game since ORAS isn't out yet and they probably would have mentioned something at E3.

They seem to be calling it a "project" rather than a game so far, so something anime-related might be possible, too.

If this is legit then I'd put my chips on a console game. Most likely an entry into the Stadium-esque series of them.

If I recall correctly, there was a teaser sometime around the Pokémon Origins days that looked like a console game, and besides, it'd be a much-needed boost for the Wii U since we're squarely between Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U.

I'm excited for this! Just a week to go.

I'm really hoping for a new Stadium-type game. I had a lot of fun with Battle Revolution but could never play it because I sold Pearl in order to buy that game (?), but hopefully this time I'll be less of an idiot, assuming that's what we get.

I'm really sure what else there would be, unless Pokémon's trying something entirely new?

I hope you can actually catch Pokémon, not just catch certain ones, like in XD.

Maybe they'll have a matchmaking system that's actually good.

I had a lot of fun with Battle Revolution but could never play it because I sold Pearl in order to buy that game (?), but hopefully this time I'll be less of an idiot, assuming that's what we get.
I got my copy out of an early batch that couldn't connect to DS games due to a glitch. In other words, I am the former owner of something about as useful as a bicycle that can't have wheels put on it.

I'll take anything if it can just be a game that actually stands up on its own feet reasonably well. Not too big on a game that's nearly unplayable without playing something else first for an extense amount of time. Although... There's Pokémon Bank to consider. At least, this time, you're likely to already have a few good Pokémon stashed up there, instead of likely having to make an entire team from the ground up.

Still, rentals and/or decent prospects for capturing and raising would be pretty good.

Well, I certainly didn't see that coming. It looks absolutely badass.

I have a feeling they won't keep it in Japan. The trailer is in English, anyway; seems off to me.

Pokkén Pikachu freaks me out. Why did they feel the need to give Pikachu big beefy thighs? IT'S NOT EVEN JUST THAT ONE POSE, look:

80b.gif

bc2.gif

I HAVE WANTED A POKÉMON/TEKKEN CROSSOVER SINCE GEN I! :( And now it's looking likely that I won't even be able to play it!? Auhauhuahuuu! I really, really hope that this comes to consoles and is released globally. I'd buy it!

Back
Top Bottom