• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Rock

zeKieranator

Pronoun
she
While walking through the plains, you come across a strange, multicolored rock. There is a signpost next to the rock that states, "Eevee's Rock. For rare Pokémon."

RainbowRock.jpg

Welcome to Rainbow Rock, the ultimate hideout for Eeveelutions! The rules are simple: Searching any area costs $3. Have fun searching!

EDIT (3/28/10): Now, you can get items from Rainbow Rock.

The Volcano

Common Pokémon:
Geodude Vulpix Growlithe Ponyta NidoranM NidoranF

Uncommon Pokémon:
Graveler Eevee Wooper Barboach Nidorino Nidorina

Rare Pokémon:
Golem Quagsire Whiscash

SuperRare Pokémon:
Nidoking Nidoqueen Flareon Magmortar

Items:
None currently known. :(

The Lake

Common Pokémon:
Spheal Seel Shellder Magikarp HorseaSlowpoke

Uncommon Pokémon:
Sealeo Eevee Omanyte Kabuto SlowbroSeadra

Rare Pokémon:
Walrein Omastar Kabutops

SuperRare Pokémon:
Slowking Kingdra Vaporeon Glaceon

Items:
Bag_Water_Stone_Sprite.png
Bag_Shiny_Stone_Sprite.png

The Forest

Common Pokémon:
Pidgey Bellsprout Oddish Wurmple Caterpie Weedle

Uncommon Pokémon:
Pidgeotto Eevee Pikachu Flaaffy Metapod Kakuna

Rare Pokémon:
Pidgeot Raichu Ampharos

SuperRare Pokémon:
Butterfree Beedrill Leafeon Jolteon

Items:
None currently known. :(​

The Space-Time Rift

Common Pokémon:
Abra Solrock Lunatone Absol Seedot Ralts

Uncommon Pokémon:
Kadabra Eevee Misdreavus Murkrow Nuzleaf Kirlia

Rare Pokémon:
Alakazam Mismagius Honchkrow

SuperRare Pokémon:
Shiftry Gardevoir Espeon Umbreon

Items:
None currently known. :(​

Last edited:
Hi, okay, you can't make an area supplied with only eevees and their evolutions. That's just ridiculous. I'm trying to keep rarity actually rare (while not going all totalitarian on the Safari Zone). You're free to stock it with /some/ vees and veelutions, but vees should be uncommon and veelutions should be like, 1/100.

If you'd like to start the area again, feel free to PM me with a revised list of your planned list of pokémon and items along with their rarities. Thanks!

ETA: Kaythanks! Still, I recommend editing the first post, then posting something that says 'open for business again~!' Till then, no customers kthx.

Last edited:
coolking49

Walking around the edge of the lake, you find a somewhat large purple rock. Wondering what it could be, you reach out to grab it...

...and it's a Pokémon. You quickly catch it.

Shelldermale

Last edited:
I'm going to the Space-Time Rift. *peers into rift nervously* Whoops. Almost dropped the admission money I was going to give you.

Cryptica

Reaching into the rift, you look around for a Pokémon, and see a rainbow of colors down at the bottom. Reaching into the green area, you find...

raltsfemale

Darksong

Also reaching down into the rift, you notice something strange: a Poké Ball lying on the ground. You reach down, and the Poké Ball opens, revealing...

Abrafemale

Last edited:
Yep. I'm taking the Ralts. Although I have two name ideas and I don't know which one I should use xP

James

At the edge of the lake, you suddenly notice something odd: a fish out of water. Feeling sorry for the little guy, you put him out of his misery catch him.

Magikarpmale

Maybe it'll lay golden eggs and I'll get rich!
... Maybe it'll evolve and I'll forget it ever existed.

FISHING AGAIN~~

Back
Top Bottom