• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School V2

Language Arts, for a change. Miles again though.

Cameron: *is reciting poem and says something about a "nipperkin"* What IS a nipperkin, anyways?
Teacher: There's a big dictionary over there: help yourself.
Cameron: Never mind.
Miles: I'll find it! *proceeds over to get the dictionary and brings it back to desk*
Cameron: *finishes poem*
Teacher: Good!
Miles: I can't find it. All I can find is nipper and nipple.
*class bursts out laughing*

Homeroom, right before government.

Kid: I had trouble with this question on the homework.
Teacher: You won't find it in the reading, you have to interpret [the quote] yourself.
Kid: Well can you rephrase it?
Teacher: I don't see why I have to, since you can easily look up what the word 'latent' means*rephrases the quote anyway*
Kid: Why didn't you just say that in the first place?!
Teacher: Because I was expecting independent thought.
Kid: Well that,s where you thought wrong!

My poor teachers.

In history class no one was paying attention and our teacher said "Mr. Obama has aids." as in helper people and everyone thought she ment AIDS. XD

Today the song Good Ridance by Green Day come on the intercom (seniors last day) and I started singing. I wondered why no one else recognized the song, and I find out I was the only one in the whole class that knew it. Everyone said "How do you know this song.", and all I could say back is "How don't you know this song?"

RE Teach: So, some Christians don't like sex out of marriage, though they do really *wink *wink*, because it's a gift from God-
Kid: I thought it was meant to be a punishment...
Silence
RE: You're doing it wrong~

The Doc: Ah I see you're already revising~
Sir: I like to start off fast and finish early so that-
The Doc: Is why your wife prefers me, then, eh!
Sir: So that's how you want to play this game, is it? I challenge you!
The Doc: To a battle of wits?
Sir: Actually...I would prefer to test your knowledge of the force, instead!
The Doc: ...If that is the path you wish to take! *Takes out green plastic lightsaber wooshy-noise-making thingy from under the main desk*
Sir: It's over this time! *Takes out similar but red version*
*5 minute well-choreographed duel takes place*
Sir: You are strong, young one!
The Doc: I learned from the best. >_>
Sir: However... There is something I must say... I will always be your superior!
The Doc: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bestest teachers ever. Worstest revision period spent ever.

There's this kid who's supposed to be in band, but usually wanders the halls instead. Today, the dean of students' assistant cuaght him, and apparently he told her he was going out to lunch.

Dean's assistant: Does whoevers picking you up know this isn't your lunch?
Kid: No one's picking me up.
DA: So your just getting a bite to eat yourself then?
Kid: Yeah
DA: During [the band teacher's] class time.
Kid: Yeah.*pause* Wait, you tricked me!

so a friend of mine at a different school was helping out some of my friends on their sexual harassment project. my friend brought him to our school on tuesday and...well...

Ricky: I got to sexually molest Jeanine.
Everyone: SEXUALLY HARASS DAMMIT!

repeat like five times.

Coincidence, anyone? (Not the same class obviously, age difference, but same school at least?)

they've identified that they're friends.

uh so this is from forever ago but still entirely relevant:

Katie: *doing a speech for student council elections* The only thing I love more than chocolate milk- *takes gallon of chocolate milk OUT OF NOWHERE and downs the entire thing onstage*

and also this:

Jess C said:
We're doing our health project on GAY PEOPLE!

she's so quiet that hearing that come out of her mouth in such an excited tone just about made my day.

(i attempted to dye my hair blonde last night, but it just blended in with the red hair, much to my annoyance...)
Ceacea: LILI YOU LIED YOU BITCH
Me: What?
Ceacea: YOU DIDN'T DYE YOUR HAIR D:

Me: Why didn't you reply to my text last night?
Devin: You said KFC gravy was made of shit, you bitch!
Me: :'C But it is...

Me: *writing note on whiteboard during math*
To Devin
Taco Bell mild sauce is WAAAY BETTER than KFC's GRAVY!
Love Lili

Me: *giggles* :D

Today the song Good Ridance by Green Day come on the intercom (seniors last day) and I started singing. I wondered why no one else recognized the song, and I find out I was the only one in the whole class that knew it. Everyone said "How do you know this song.", and all I could say back is "How don't you know this song?"

How could anyone NOT know that song? That's just strange...

Person 1: Hey, dude, why do you have a french fry in your hood?
Person 2: Wait, what, I do? *twists around to look in his hood*
*random person snatches it out and eats it*

My sister and I had just started watching the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime, and so we were a bit psyched about Wrath since he's so much better (cuter) than the one in Brotherhood, in our opinion. So it was rather chaotic when one of the band kids was misbehaving.

Our band teacher was scolding him and saying something about the wrath of something. It's weird, because my sister and I are normally the quiet ones in the class, but the moment we heard our band teacher, we screamed "Wrath" in an adoring voice at the top of our lungs. A few people were actually laughing at us. XD

Today was the last ever day of school, and thus involved fancy dress. As in, dressing up as things rather than dressing smartly. Everyone who went in a costume went as a Smurf, except for me (I went as Detective Gumshoe from Ace Attorney), a random dude who went as one of the Beatles and a mate of mine. He went as the Cookie Monster, a costume he made himself from a blue jumper and some towels.

Here is me and the Cookie Monster.

If that's not enough, he was very warm and almost completely unable to see in that suit. You can probably make out a small hole just above the mouth. That's all he gave himself to see through. Thus for most of the time he had the head on he had to be guided around by someone, able to see just well enough to spot passing people and yell COOOOOKIIIIIESSS at them.

Oh, and between assembly and first period the stitching on the leg split right down to the knee. Thus I had to guide him to the Textiles room to get it stitched up, causing us to miss 15 minutes of Biology (which we were late for anyway). Luckily the teacher had just given us revision papers and said "go doss round the sixth form block now lolz".

The Tuesday before my English final, I was waiting outside the door with a few other people because the door was locked. In the next room, a bunch of shrieking girls came running out, saying there was a snake in there. Naturally, everyone else went to go look. The dumb thing had somehow gotten in the ceiling and was stuck in one of the lights. One of the custodians had to come disassemble the light and get it out by dropping it into the trashcan. Then, he deliberately dropped it on the floor and poked it towards the screaming girls before brushing it outside, laughing maniacally to himself the whole time.

We read our poems in class yesterday.

Kid Reading: I designed the keypad that Aaron is using to text under his desk.
*Aaron suddenly pulls away from his desk and puts away his phone. The whole class sees it and breaks into laughter.*

It was perfect.

Oh, wow. Here's some dialogue that happened in forensics class (the class where stuff worthy of posting here happens pretty much every day, it's quite fun)...

Benji: Hey, Jackie?
Jackie: Yeah?
Benji: Why did you send my dad an e-mail saying "PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS"?
Jackie:...! What the F**K?! That SENT?!

At that point this kid Aaron and I burst into laughter. Apparently Benji's dad found it funny, thankfully for Jackie.

Back
Top Bottom