• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SO I HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER

My 14-year-old sister played Pokemon Gold for one day when she was seven and never played it again.

On the other hand, my 12-year-old brother is actually a rather competent player. He's had a decent roster in all his games. I introduced him to competitive battling when he was 10. He's now a pretty good CBer - in fact, you may have battled him on PO; his username there is "Pie faced ninja".

yes.
my 6-year old sister.
she has almost no trouble playing the games.
and she always picks the game that has the "coolest" legendary.
o.o

and she always picks the game that has the "coolest" legendary.
o.o

Considering that every counterparts of games are basiclly the same except with different Pokemon, I'd probably do the same as you sister. =P

My older sister used to love Pokemon, but when Hoenn came out, she flat out hated it.

When i was like 6 and didnt have a clue that the counterparts to games were almost the same, I bought Leafgreen and loved it, then bought Firered, until i realized it's EXACTLY LIKE LEAFGREEN, so i gave it to my sister. She now has a badass Squirtle. =P

Once, i played my aforementioned sister's Pokemon Gold game and caught a Shiny Weedle on it. Named it Sparkle, considering it sparkled on the screen (and the fact that i was 5) She deleted the game, and my 5 year old mind could not process that if she deleted the game, she'd delete the only shiny in it. I never actually told her about the shiny cause i havent thought of it til now.

Oh, and when I played my sister's new game on her gold, i didnt see the weedle and thought she killed it. =( (Of course, i was 5)

Back
Top Bottom