• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hypno's Lullaby

eek just listened to that

I mean whoah

yes we should make a creepypasta thread. *shudder*

We were a quiet old village in the woods, with a single cord-in-the-wall phone and one ancient Pokémon Center healing machine being the only technology for miles. We used apricorns to catch pokémon, and then only sparingly; most were kept 'wild' and only helped out during the day, returning to their dens in the forests at night. The ground was fertile and, with the help of the jumpluff and poliwhirl, gave an almost unbelievable harvest; every year, a huge crop of fruit, vegetables, and berries sprang out of the ground, far more than enough to feed the pokémon and ourselves. Our pantries were full all year, and no one had, in living memory, ever gone hungry.

Until they came.

Maybe they smelled the Watmel berries, which had just come in. Maybe they were just migrating. Either way, they came. Lumbering out of the treeline and, in most cases, knocking them over in their path, the beasts trod carelessly through our village and into the fields. Dozens of them, the least of their horde taller than our two-story homes and wider than six men, advanced into the laden fields with their eyes closed and their mouths open.

And then they ate. And ate. We should have called someone, and we did after the first day, but a tree, branches chewed off at the base, had been tossed across the telephone line. We sent a pidgey with a message for help, but who knows what will happen.
No one can go into the fields, the monsters won't let us. The children are hungry. The adults are hungry. We eat jam from the jar, with every door and window closed. The Jordans lost their home when they tried cooking without sealing the gas in their door. The Langs didn't throw all their perishables into the street, like the rest of us had to. The Nurse had to amputate their boy's leg after their house was knocked down around them. She said it was a fallen rafter-beam, but I'll swear I saw tooth-marks. They never found a trace of their overfed purugly in the wreckage, either.

It's a slow death, starving, and even slower when your captors are so slow. But the food we have is running out, and the crops are, too. The beasts have begun venturing into town more often, peering through shuttered windows with their closed eyes. It's unbelievable how silent they can be, sometimes.

The Snorlax are even hungrier than we are.

Last edited:
Blastoise that wasn't that bad.

I was all prepared to say

"Blasty I hate you now. D:<" but I didn't have to ^^

The funny thing is how the whole Hypno story is legitimate canon. In FrLg, in the pre-e4 Sevii arc,
you rescue a girl from a Hypno

Back
Top Bottom