• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

@surskitty - That's the root of the matter, 'from what I remember.' I should probably post more, huh?
more like i am darth airhead see me forcechoke

Mercedes is pretty decent too as far as I can remember~

Cheetah: (did I post anything about you before?) All I remember is that you were a member from a long time ago, uhh probably before you left. And you were just another one of those popular people who seemed much taller than me, when I first joined TCoD. :D Didn't you actually have a cheetah avatar or something? Maybe that's just my memories being distorted. Oh and something about art, too, did you make icons or something?

Now I'll just see you as your red-headed opium-growing Sim counterpart, though... ;_;

Crap, how did I forget Icy and Sansha? o.o Remind me to never post when I'm tired.

Both of you guys are pretty cool, even if we haven't talked much. Please don't hurt me~ ;.;

Yes, MD. Red hair. :3

Maybe you're confusing me with someone else, Cirrus. P= I haven't had a cheetah-related icon for a long time now. I have dabbled in making icons before, like my current one, but I mostly draw digital art.

I remember both Cheetah and Mercedes, but I know nothing about them, and don't remember any of their posts. But, both you sound pretty cool, I have nothing negative to say.

Hmm. Somehow I think I like you more now that you're Tiggy. It feels like you've changed.

Uh, I guess I like you? You're kind of okay. Intelligent, at least. I tend to say that to people.

I was just about to post a thread about this, good idea.

Mmkay, I believe I ooze awesomness, but I'm ready to be judged! Bring it on!!!

By the way, if you looked at my sig, Mew is manly, right?

I have very little idea of who you are, but your usertitle, signature, and inability to respond to visitor comments by hitting the reply button rather than making comments on yourself do not inspire confidence. A quick search on your posts leaves me with the impression that I do not particularly wish to know who you are.

You might want to not say 'lol' quite so much.

Back
Top Bottom