• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When did you read Beowulf?

When did you read Beowulf?

• College

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senior year of high school

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Junior year of high school

• Sophomore year of high school

• Freshman year of high school

• Junior High

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I have yet to read it

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
I'm totally not answering the poll, since I have no idea how the school system works there... Anyway, I didn't read the book in school - I got it from this book club like a year ago, and then I actually read it in February this year. Not too long after I finished it, though, it was brought up in school :P We only read parts of it, though.

I haven't read Beowulf yet, but I checked "senior year of high school" because I know it's required reading for the class I'm going to be starting a couple of weeks when I go back to school.

That's, uh, technically correct, but conflicts with the "years" system :x

Anyways, senior year could be regarded as most similar to year 12 or sixth form.

And I read it during my senior year, which was British Literature.

And shame on you, Cirrus >:|

I didn't post that. D:

But yes, shame on me. But it's not my fault, we get forced to read Animal Farm instead. And then are forced to analyse it to the death. Damn you, Mrs Anderson.

What Danni said. What on earth is 'Freshman'?

I read it waaay back in the last year of First School, in Year Four. I think that's equivalent to your 'fifth grade'.

Back
Top Bottom