• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

Obviously not. Arceus is Normal.

I can't really see a big bad poison type. Garbodor is probably the best we're going to get.

I can't really see a big bad poison type. Garbodor is probably the best we're going to get.

skuntank, tentacruel (arguably), toxicroak, arbok, muk, beedrill, scolipede..
i really want to see more poison types (they are usually cool looking and often have pokemon with type combos that don't hinder it like a pure Poison would)

Those are okay, but none of them scream kick butt. IMO the coolest Poison type is Nidoking, and that probably won't be outdone.

On a more serious note, a new X/Y trailer (and a new pokemon alongside it) is apparently going to be revealed next Saturday on Pokemon Smash.
Excited? I sure as hell am. It's about time we get more stuff to speculate about!

Obviously not. Arceus is Normal.

What about a legendary similar to Muk, Weezing and Garbodor? A young legend born not of a virus, not of mad science, but of pollution.

People probably don't want to talk about because it's really suspcious (not to mention awfully hideous). D:

It looks waay too simple and ugh so... blobby (the toes, the toes, uuuuuughhh) for something this new. If you look at all the fifth/sixth gen pokemon designs and the quality of the art, especially the legendaries, and then look back at this thing, it's pretty clear that something's wrong here.
Too many things look more or less off with the poster thingy (like why is the layout so poor? all the people and pokemon on top of the oooh new Mewtwo forme that's probably more important), and I'm strongly believing this is yet another hoax. Some people just have way too much time on their hands.

If this was real, though, I just might throw down my hat in disgust and sulk in a corner for a few days. Don't want nobody defiling my favourite legendary *nostalgia tears*

I'm hoping that's not real. Why don't they just make the fans happy and make Mewthree or something? Hideous new Mewtwo forme is hideous.

I don't think it looks especially hideous, mostly just... really, really odd. I have to throw my hat in with the doubters for now. Especially with the strange image composition.

I currently don't think the new Mewtwo form is legit, but you never know. I don't really like what I'm seeing, but I'm going to save my final judgement for when/if we get a high-quality image. And I really like the idea of a new Mewtwo form.

This is a pretty convincing latter-day Mewthree hoax. Still probably a hoax though. It would be completely unprecedented if it's not.

Thing is, though, you do have s reintroduction of mewtwo as a major movie charcter. Genesect is getting a shiny version of itself with Extremespeed, so a new form isn't completely out of the question. Not to mention mewtwo also got a new signature move for gen v.

It does look really wierd and almost shopped, though. Kinda on the fence about whether this is real, and on it again sbout this being a good thing if it is true.

I wouldn't really mind a new Mewtwo form either, I just don't want it to look anything like that (sausage toes ew).

Can't wait for Saturday, though. I want new things/more pokemon! :O

Back
Top Bottom