• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Sandstream abuse

455.png
@ Leftovers
Relaxed @ 238 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Def
0 IVs Speed
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

0 Speed IVs and Relaxed nature to make sure the weather effect that stays is mine, just in case some Abomasnow wants a piece of the battlefield, and to take the least damage possible from Gyro Ball. Earthquake rapes Weavile, Ice Fang takes care of Gengar and those are the two I'm most concerned about.
---
36.png
@ Toxic Orb
Adamant @ 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Facade
- Protect
- Meteor Mash
- Softboiled

Due to this grat ability, Clefable takes no damage from Toxic Orb nor the Sandstorm, being this way protected from unwanted PRZ that cut its Speed, falling asleep or feeling frozen doesn't help, either. Protect in the first turn triggers the Orb and then I just blast 140 base power Facades to show them aliens rock.
---
450.png
@ Brightpowder
Adamant @ 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang

Brightpowder with Sand Veil grant me with an excelent change of getting enough Sub+SD to pwn whatever crosses this guy's path with Dragon Claw or Fire Fang. Heatran fears an EQ too badly to crash my party so I'm free to burn Bronzong and Skarmory.
---
260.png
@ Leftovers
Lax @ 120 HP / 136 Def / 252 SpA
- Roar
- Surf
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

MixPert. Doesn't get hurt by the Sandstorm and smacks around Ground and Rock dudes that don't want to get hurt by the Sandstorm.
---
467.png
@ Life Orb
Modest @ 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- HP Ice
- Tri Attack

Kind of obvious.
---
453.png
@ Life Orb
Adamant @ 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Extreemespeed

Basic set. After one boost it inflates so much in power, it would make you implode with a sneeze, which comes in handy to, in the worst chance, only 2HKO anything.

Last edited:
...why on earth does your Lucario have special attack EVs when it has no special attacks? Is that a typo or what? And its EVs don't add up to 508 (or 510, whatever) anyway.

Too tired to really comment on anything else but yeah, unless those are typos I really have no idea what you're doing with that Lucario.

Back
Top Bottom