• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Tourney Team Help

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
So, some of you may remember this, and now I'm working on my team for it.

I probably won't go all-out with EVs and IVs (still haven't gotten the hang of IVs yet anyway), but if It'll help I'll try to EV train and Nature breed (full set of Dittos!)

I haven't settled on final team members, but I have a few.

Here's what I have so far:

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold
EVs: 252 DEF 252 SpDef 4 HP OR 252 HP 252 SpDef 4 Def OR 252 HP 252 Def 4 SpDef.
Ability: Water Absorb
-Wish
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-[unsure. could breed for Yawn]

^ probably not my starter. All-purpose wall.

Lucario @ Wise Glasses
Timid
EVs: Unsure as of now
Ability: Inner Focus
-Aura Sphere
-Psychic
-Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind

^ Starter?

...and that's it. I have some things of interest though, and a few Pokemon I'd like to use but I'm not sure how.

Interesting/useful things:
-Totodile [Adamant] w/ Dragon Dance/Crunch/Thrash
-Feebas [Modest] w/ Mirror Coat
-Drifloon [Bold] w/ Minimize (Aftermath + Unburden)
-Swablu [Calm]
-Electrike [Timid]
-Croagunk [Jolly] (Anticipation)
-Pichu [Lax (bleh)] w/ Encore/Wish
-Aggron [Adamant] Lv50, Unknown EVs w/Earthquake/Roar/Stealth Rock/Iron Head
-Farfetch'd [Adamant]
-Togekiss [Timid] Lv30, Unknown EVs w/Aura Sphere/Air Slash/ExtreemeSpeed/Thunderwave
-Gyarados [Jolly] Lv30 Unknown EVs w/Stone Edge/Waterfall/Bite/Dragon Rage
-Jolteon [Timid] Lv50 Unknown EVs w/ Shadow Ball/Thunderwave/Hidden Power [Dunno what type yet]/Thunderbolt

...-_-; I'm very bad at choosing. I think I'll use the Jolteon if it has a good HP Type.

Back
Top Bottom