• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate my Uber Team

Flying Bread

LEMONLEMONLEMONLEMONLEMON LEMONLEMON
A team used for the Uber teir, not neccesarily good

Darkrai@ Expert Belt
Modest
Bad Dreams
6 HP 252 SA 252 Speed
Dark Pulse
Dark Void
Ice Beam
Focus Blast

Special Sweeper

Shedinja@ Focus Sash
Adamant
Wonder Guard
252 Atk 6 Def 252 Speed
Shadow Sneak
Toxic
X- Scissor
Swords Dance

Sweeping Wall

Blissey@ Leftovers
Bold
Natural Cure
252 HP 252 Def 6 SD
Softboiled
Seismic Toss
Thunder Wave
Aromatherapy

Special Wall

Palkia@ Choice Specs
Timid
Pressure
252 SA 252 Spd 6 HP
Surf
Thunderbolt
Spacial Rend
Aura Sphere

Special Sweeper

Bronzong@ Leftovers
Relaxed
Levitate
252 Atk 252 Def 6 HP
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Sleep Talk
Rest

Stalker

Dugtrio@ Choice Scarf
Adamant
Arena Trap
252 Atk 252 Spd 6 SD
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Stone Edge
Night Slash

Physical Wall

Last edited:
A team used for the Uber teir, not neccesarily good

Darkrai@ Expert Belt
Modest
Bad Dreams
6 HP 252 SA 252 Speed
Dark Pulse
Dark Void
Ice Beam
Focus Blast

Shedinja@ Focus Sash
Adamant
Wonder Guard
252 Atk 6 Def 252 Speed
Shadow Sneak
Toxic
X- Scissor
Swords Dance

Blissey@ Leftovers
Bold
Natural Cure
252 HP 252 Def 6 SD
Softboiled
Seismic Toss
Thunder Wave
Aromatherapy

Palkia@ Choice Specs
Timid
Pressure
252 SA 252 Spd 6 HP
Surf
Thunderbolt
Spacial Rend
Aura Sphere

Bronzong@ Leftovers
Relaxed
Levitate
252 Atk 252 Def 6 HP
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Sleep Talk
Rest

Dugtrio@ Choice Scarf
Adamant
Arena Trap
252 Atk 252 Spd 6 SD
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Stone Edge
Night Slash

I'm not familiar with the DP ubergame, so I'm not going to pretend to be an expert. However, Blissey and Bronzong on the same team looks to be a little repetitive. Not to mention you only have two ubers, really, so you're kinda lacking in real firepower. I'm not really seeing Darkrai, to be honest; it seems a bit easy to counter. I'd take Kyogre over one of the special tanks and Groudon or Deoxys over Darkrai. But that's just me. Sorry I can't be a better help.

When it comes to ubers, Blissey needs more Special Def, else some of the ridiculously powerful special moves you find there will tear her up.

Also don't even bother trying to get away Dugtrio in ubers, especially not that horrible gimmicky choice scarf one.

If you're using Dugtrio a Choice Banded Sucker Punch would probably be the most effective way to harm things in ubers.

I'd recommend you swap it for something else, though.

I don't know. You haven't really provided us with an explanation of what you're trying to do with this team.

If you want a strong steel/psychic Pokemon, I think Metagross is the way to go. If you want the strongest defense, I would say Shuckle, probably because I am raising one, but Steelix would be a better choice.

Shuckle is an amazingly bad choice. This is ubers: you have Cresselia, Lugia, Kyogre, etc.

Try Shedinja somewhere. Very little that's used in ubers can hurt it.

Shedinja was better in ADV, though. DP presents us with Giratina, Darkrai, and Arceus. Not saying it's bad, it can totally wall most Kyogres, Groudons, and then some. There's just a few more threats out there now that make it harder to use.

I've heard stories of people having a hell of a time hitting it in DP ubers, so!

Shedinja is pretty kickass in ubers. They already have it in their team, though.

Also outside of ubers when sandstorm is going I'm convinced that shuckle is the best mixed wall in the game, but that's a different story

Shedinja is pretty kickass in ubers. They already have it in their team, though.

Also outside of ubers when sandstorm is going I'm convinced that shuckle is the best mixed wall in the game, but that's a different story

I battled with this team, and my friend killed my Darkrai. I coudn't win after that because that is the only thing in my team that can hit it. THATS how kick ass it is in Ubers.

Darkrai NEEDS Timid. It has to be able to outspeed as much as possible.
Shedinja? No. Replace it with Giratina- Darkrai/Giratina/Arceus/Birds all can kill Shedinja.
Bronzong? No. Use Lugia. This is Ubers; you have access to a lot of ridiculous crap. Lugia doesn't get Gyro Ball, granted, but it does everything else better. Besides, Lugia is actually quite fast, too.
Dugtrio? No. Ho-Oh is your friend, here. FAR better at physical sweeping.

Back
Top Bottom