• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Indigo Plateau

Reign

http://indoplat.com

Hello, everyone. Indigo Plateau is the site that I have worked on for a while alongside my partner Kingdra. It is the product of a whole summer's worth of hard work, however, as school started, our general site activity was sapped. We are looking to change that.

The majority of the site is indeed, a forum, but that isn't the ENTIRE website. Our site consists of a content board, where Pokemon and other content is stored for our viewers to read. The forum is a place for our users to discuss topics that are important to them or just a place for people to relax and have some fun. The PokeDex is for the competitive players, since it features a section for Pokemon Analysis. The Analyses are written by a team of Analysts, which you can apply to be in the forum. Finally, the chat is a script that was coded by Kingdra that runs on PHP.

We don't bite, so go ahead, stop by!

Has some major layering issues. Did you test it in all browsers? Cause it IE it fails craptastically.

Has some major layering issues. Did you test it in all browsers? Cause it IE it fails craptastically.

Thanks for posting with feedback. It was indeed tested in all major browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, IE), and it works perfectly in Firefox and Google Chrome. It had a few minor errors in Internet Explorer admittedly, but I was not aware that the errors were that bad (most layouts made actually do have errors in IE)

Could you please tell me your IE version?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Slightly older I assume. I was on a work computer at the time, and they aren't big on uploading the latest software. Pretty sure it was basic IE 7 though.

But a good idea is to fine tune IE first, that is the most common browser. (Though Firefox is putting up a damn good fight.)

The navigation bars on the right side are overlapping. Hurts the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom