• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the song above you

7/10. Not bad... simple blues, but it's nothing special.

Ride - Leave Them All Behind

Up there with Loveless and Chapterhouse's Whirlpool as the best shoegazing albums ever... I recommend you check out the full album.

EDIT: fuuuuuuu ninja'd

7/10 to that as well, it's alright

8/10 It's alright, but I'm not a big fan of the Jackson 5 or anything else related to Michael Jackson. I do have the song remembered from elementary school, though.

xD Yes.

8/10 It's alright, but I'm not a big fan of the Jackson 5 or anything else related to Michael Jackson. I do have the song remembered from elementary school, though.

xD Yes.

I thought you remembered our previous interactions at the awesome party? Anyway, rating. 9.5/10. I'm odd. I was never into anything My Little Pony, but this song is funny. It helps that a pony was scared for her life.

8/10; it's been a long while since I last listened to Oceansize - Effloresce, and back then I only happened to like I Am The Morning and to an extent Catalyst, but after now hearing Amputee again, guess I need to give that album another chance

Anathema - Dreaming Light

Okay since the person above me never actually posted a song I'm just gonna post a song
Oops. I forgot, I'm sorry! Anyway, I have a song now. I like surprises, so I won't tell you what it is. It's not Thriller, I promise. Or anything like that. Oh, just click here. And for the song rating, around 7.5/10. It was a little too soft for me. I have a song in mind for next post, when you lissten to that, then you will know what music I like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom