• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] I have EEVEEs. Too many.

Vyraura

Finntroller
I was in a mad hatching spree attempting to get the correct nature and ended up with three full boxes of unwanted Eevees. After much trading, I still need to get rid of some.
Oh, and they all know dig. And are nicknamable.

I have:

54 Male Eevees of varying natures. The only one I don't have for sure is Bold.

I have 4 Female Eevees

EV1: Quirky, Run Away
EV2: Relaxed, Run Away
EV3: Adamant, Run Away
EV4: Relaxed, Adaptability

If you want an IV check, then please specify which ones you want to check with me, since they're all level 1 I can't easily do it myself.

If you want me to breed a move onto them, or try for a nature I don't have, you'll have to offer something nice because I'm a lazy ass it's obviously more work and it will end up with more Eevees.

If you want a female then also offer something more since you can then breed without a ditto. Yay.

So yeah. Figured I'd put my horde to use, certainly there's something people want in there.

And my friend code is in my signature obviously since I'm too lazy to register and I don't plan on doing much other than Dachet.

Uhhhh, I'll take 3 of those off of your hands. :D I don't care what gender/nature. Nicknames don't matter, whatever. So, PM me? Or post here again. Thanks.

I'll take some off your hands even though I have Ditto and a Female Umbreon! I'd like your females and i'll dig really deep to find some good things! One things for sure, one of the Pokemon I trade you shall be Pokerus infected!

I'll take 4, just to be random. I can trade anytime today but I think
I have school tomorrow (not sure because it's flooding all over), so not all day tomorrow and so on. My time is GMT -4, I think? (Middle West in USA). My friend code is 1504 2181 1466.

Back
Top Bottom