• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[WANTED] Female Milotic

Jason-Kun

Friend Code or Trainer ID URL: 5069 2723 1805
Wanted: Milotic
>Nature:
>Other Specs: Female, atleast level 5
Offered: Ekans, Eevee, Cyndaquil and Growlithe.
>Nature: Ekans has a Hasty nature and Growlithe has a Sassy nature. After I breed the Eevee, and Cyndaquil then I'll tell you it's Nature.
>Other Specs: Both the Ekans and Growlithe are male. Eevee's gender as well as Cyndaquil's you'll have to wait for.
Personal Notes: [Additional info]

Last edited:
Erm, you want to trade two easy to get Pokemon for a Pokemon that is hard to find and evolve?

You MAY want to rethink that...

'Kay seriously. If you're going to haggle, feel free to do so in this thread. If you're just posting to say, "This trade is bad!" though, you're not really contributing much. Make a counteroffer if you want to complete the trade; if you're not interested in the trade, then just leave it alone.

Last edited:
Eevee and Cyndaquil? Hmm...

Make it either a Female Eevee OR a Female Cyndaquil, and you have yourself a deal! Let me just go make some Pokeblocks so that I can evolve one of my (many, many, manymanymany... I hate breeding for competitive Pokemon x.x) Feebas

Back
Top Bottom