• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WANTED: Female Gible. Details in thread

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
I need a Jolly or Adamant Female Gible with perfect Attack or Speed for breeding. It would help if it knows Dragon Rage (So the offspring are easier to train)

I need it on my Diamond version, so the trade would go:

Bidoof for Gible on Diamond
What you want for Bidoof on Pearl.

I have MOST of the TM's, and all Pokemon species. I also have ALOT of decent items and shinies. In short, you want it, I likely have it

Hmm...well, if you give me the breeding chain in order for Gible to learn "Dragon Rage," (since I'm too lazy to find it myself) I'll do it for you. My army of nature-specific Dittos, and my Garchomp should help greatly. =D And also the little personality traits for specific stats too, since I can't remember those either. XD;

Gible learns Dragon Rage naturally. And it looks like I might not need help after all. I finally hatched a Gible that may have perfect attack and speed (and HP to boot)

EDIT: Perfect Attack and Hp... And 28 Speed IV`s T.T

I was SOOO Close! But at least I have a Female I can breed now! And since the father was the one who gave attack, and I have a perfect speed male in storage, I don`t have to inbreed! :D

So, yeah. You said something about the Dratini though, and that is something else I need help with. Breeding a Jolly Dratini with Perfect Speed and hopefully Perfect HP, Defense, or Special Defense. Yeah, it is going to be a Jack of all Trades, as in, being annoyer, tank, and sweeper all in one, used as an emergency Pokemon in battles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom