• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot The Solstice

Is this any good?

• AMAZING!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • take a writing class

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • for the love of god never try writing again!!!!!!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

guy standing behind you

Trying to be active again!
Please dont ask me about the title.

~~~~~~~
Snow swirled around the boots of a figure in a dark grey cloak as he made his way up a street. He paused for a moment to watch the frozen crystal snowflakes float gently to the ground. No one was anywhere near him, but that did not matter. His cloak blended in with the gloomy pallor that surrouned the small town.

He continued walking in silence down the long street. There was no sound at all, no even from the man's footsteps. as he walked, he left no footprints either. Everything was quiet and peaceful.

Suddenly, he heard a noise. In a swift, graceful motion, he arced his right arm over his head to point behind him. In his hand, which had been empty a second ago, he now held a gleaming, silver dagger, slightly curved, resembling a crescent moon. The space behind him was now filled with a ragged form. It was a young girl, wearing tattered clothes.

"Well well well," said the man, in an icy voice. "I've been looking for you."

She stared at him for a moment before replying: "Who, who..."

He cut her off. "My name is not important." But the girl shook her head. She held out a large piece of glass, cut to resemble a gemstone.

"No," she said. ""Who am I?" And she collapsed onto the ground.
~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom