• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

I fucking love my cousins.
It's so weird because they're these really extroverted people and I'm the exact opposite so we don't really talk to people like each other but we all get on so well.
And I'll be heading to their place soonish.

Also got Lucario/Zekrom/Arceus with the Dream World thanks Nintendo.

EDIT: Just saw Ulqui's post above me. Coincidence central.

Last edited:

I FINALLY GET TO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE
OH AND CHOCOLATE CAKE
AND PIRATE HATS XD

Fuck yeah The Hunger Games

Also damn you people who can legitly call spring break Easter Break
My break was ~2 weeks ago :(

stop weeping, seeker

i'm having my wisdom teeth yanked out over my spring break, which is a week and a half away

For 'fwee', though, I'm going as a delegate for my Model UN team (we're El Salvador :/)! I get to wear a suit and miss two days of school.

also i'm making an original trainer character with GAY BUGGY PALS

Music video for Marilyn Manson's new single is lookin' good!
Which is to say it has copious amounts of people vomiting chocolate sauce blood!

I survived the flight! Yay to me!
Hated every single second of it. But I'm not dead. That's good enough.

BTW security is a bitch too...

:)

Just found my original Red.

First FireRed, then Red :)

Gak (remember that thing from the 90's) is back. I saw a commercial for it today and was like O_O.

Kinda odd since I've been focusing on the 90's a lot these past few weeks.

I'm glad to see my childhood make a return.

waaaah <3

I got my first G1 Pony! UuU her name is Bouncy and I love herrrr.

I just need to brush her hair all nice since I got her at a second hand store so it's all messy.

Got a good deck of Magic cards! I love the double sided cards! May even get another deck too so I can make a good custom deck.

Got a chapter typed up and published for my new fic, and then one of the fimfic mods whom I'm sort of friends with almost approved it for me really quick!

And then I got a surprising amount of dislikes presumably because it's inspired by Marilyn Manson! Fuck everything!

But hey, did something. Maybe I'm coming out of my blue period.

Got a new bookshelf and alphabetized my entire book collection, with a special shelf for favourites.
Fwee!

Just finished sorting my Pokemon card collections for the first time in months. They are arranged according Type, then to maximum HP and alphabetized. :O Running out of places to put them!!!

Back
Top Bottom