• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

My iPhone's power button has been broken for quite a while. We finally went into the Apple store and now I have a brand new phone with all my old data since it was under warranty. :D

I was reading the April 2012 issue of National Geographic Magazine this morning, and looking at the large picture with all the kayaks and canoes in Adriondacks lake. It reminded me of Where's Waldo, and sure enough after some searching, I found Waldo.

Okay so hoooooly shit

Jake and I got second place in FNM! Best either of us have ever done! We got 12 booster packs as a prize, and out of those plus the 8 boosters we started out with (being a 2-headed-giant sealed, as a team we got 4 boosters of Innistrad and 4 of Dark Ascension to make decks out of), we pulled two Huntmasters of the Fells, two Thalias (one of which is foil!), a Hellrider, a Falkenrath Aristocrat... along with some other things. Jake has all the things he needs for the black/white humans deck he wanted to build now, and my red/green deck is going to rock with three Huntmasters and a full playset of Hellriders now! This venture paid for itself several times over and it feels pretty great.

Going to go see my musical bro play in the All-Region Band later today! He's made All-District, All-Region AND All-State, but they're doing All-Region last for some reason. *shrug*

Oh, and I went out to dinner last night with my dad as my screamo bro went to a cancer walk with his friends. I watched some Lost and went to sleep late...
To wake up this morning to see four guys that my bro took home. They're all his friends, and they're really awesome, but when I saw them after waking up, I was all like "Wait WHAT where did you people come from" all sarcastically and stuff because I'm a good little sister that way. :D!

EDIT: Oh, and I tried Greek yogurt for the first time. It had honey in it.
It was the bomb. diggity.

Going to go see my musical bro play in the All-Region Band later today! He's made All-District, All-Region AND All-State, but they're doing All-Region last for some reason. *shrug*

Oh, and I went out to dinner last night with my dad as my screamo bro went to a cancer walk with his friends. I watched some Lost and went to sleep late...
To wake up this morning to see four guys that my bro took home. They're all his friends, and they're really awesome, but when I saw them after waking up, I was all like "Wait WHAT where did you people come from" all sarcastically and stuff because I'm a good little sister that way. :D!

EDIT: Oh, and I tried Greek yogurt for the first time. It had honey in it.
It was the bomb. diggity.
Isn't All-Region encompassing multiple states?

I'm drinking an iced vanilla latte with skim milk. Things could be a lot worse.

I found a pokemorph generator. This is going to be fun.

On the computer in the first time in ~2 weeks to do a project
Not actually doing project

I met a girl who draws Gijinka/Gajinka/WhatHaveYou Pokémon... and she doesn't make them doe eyed pretty boys! She drew a short, chubby, homely butler in a brown suit which was supposed to be a Stunfisk! It's now taped up on my wall.

BROOKLYN RAGE.

:DDDDD
See, the weird thing is, my desktop (the computer I'm on right now) can't handle Youtube vidoes. But the new Kindle, which is thinner than the sandwich I had for lunch, can.
Seems legit.
Tried to watch YGOTAS (there are so many things Ulqi-chan's said I still don't understand ; ;) and I almost threw up when I heard Tristan's voice. Joey, however...
<3 <3 <3
I'm off to put links to things in my signature. Enjoy them.

This... keeps..making...things..happen!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
Bahabahabahabahabahahahhaah~!
I know what people are saying when I go into the DragonBall Wiki Chat now!
(after three, it's all children's card games players. ALL OF THEM.)

And auahgahgahgahgga
I think I have a catchphrase
Lookit mah user title
I made a typo in a chat room and it stuck

(Haha, good luck when I change it in a week or so)

I just got home from THE BEST SPRING BREAK EVER!!!!

Yeah, I needed to capilize that, for it was the best. I went to West Virginia to go white-water rafting in the mountains. It was awesome.

Sounds awesome Blazer. I just got back from Spring Break as well.

Also, B-day is in two more days.

Last edited:

Hurraaah for them Arts! So this period I have arts, whch is pretty awesome as I get to be creative n'stuff in a way that, you know, actually matters. Now if I only was good at drawing and painting... Oh wait, I'm appearently not that bad? Fuck Yeah! Fear my intensive symbology!

Back
Top Bottom